New Msane And Sicx?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicx

Nov 23, 2003
I Went On WWW.MRTHEDE.COM And Looked At The New Msane - Pimpin' And Panderin'.

If You Look Close, You Can See Featuring First Degree, Sicx And So On.

Can Someone Confirm This Ain't No Fuckin' Sicx Hook, And He's Actually Rapping A Verse.

Thanks.

p.s... I Know I Should Ask This In The Fahrenheit Forum... But You Know, Sicx=Siccmade.

Nov 23, 2003
Msane.

MSANE said:
its a verse...............
Is It Recycled Or Is It A Fresh Verse?

Ay Msane... I Love Bumpin' That Track You Did "Msane Is A Pimp" With Some Hoes In My Ride Driving Late Night.
Much Props!

Jun 24, 2003
Sicx said:
Is It Recycled Or Is It A Fresh Verse?

Ay Msane... I Love Bumpin' That Track You Did "Msane Is A Pimp" With Some Hoes In My Ride Driving Late Night.
Much Props!
Get tha fucc out of here with Pics like that Faggot.

Nov 23, 2003
Fuck What Ya'll Say...

I Wanna Hear It Straight From This Cats Mouth...
Msane, It's Your Album, Lets See How Much You Give A Fuck About Your Fans... You Wouldn't Lie To Us Would You?

Speak The Truth, We Know It's A Full Verse, But Is It Recycled? Or Is It A Fresh Verse Never Heard Before.

We Won't Give A Shit If It's Recycled, It Won't Stop Us From Buying Your Shit. Just Tell Us The Truth, We're Curious Than A Muthafucka!

May 17, 2002
the song is originaly from a album entitled " D.P.E. " produced by this cat named JR. out in Davis. the album ended up never gettin distribution, n very few stores had it on consignment. So i decided to put it on a album that would be heard. IS THAT WRONG? the trac is called " I DONT TRUST THESE HOEZ "
i have a dvd being put together inwich has the footage from that session, as well as sessions with, loki, marvaless, lynch, p-folks, the de, b-legit, spice 1, mac dre, balance, etc.... i will keep ya'll posted.
i hope thisanswers your question............

bein mastered as we speak:
MSANE CHOPPIN GAME feat: bubba sparx, c-bo, nappy roots, hollow tip, hay stak....

all new, never b4 heard..... uncut dope.

Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
I've always wanted to see the siccmade camp in the studio during a session... The DVD should sell really well if the word gets out.. That's tight, I'll be lookin for it.. Preciate the sponse Sane.

Nov 23, 2003

BAMMER said:
"Now Snoop said he don't love'em,Lynch said he don't need'em"

Cool track,I hope you took those other two verses off.

/\____________LOL!