New message from Big X-Raided Loc!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2005
good shit!

seriously though im down to help out however.....like i said before if yall need graphic work i got skills and im offering them free!!!! only REALLY close homies and X get FREE graphic work from me......im also down to help promote/campaign......holla at ya boy!

May 3, 2005
Yeah some of those would be sicc.. damnI'd rep the OKC and sell em' and shit and profits go to X-RAided! If we could get some one from each city to do that I bet we could bank. Just gotta find where they could be made. I'd sport one of those anyday long as they blue!...AHAHA... na j/k we should get like a little street team going!

Jun 21, 2004
That's too much money! Keep looking, you'll find them cheaper than that. I haven't had time to look into it too much yet, but I do see they're more expensive than I thought! Real talk, though, they gotta have a place cheaper than that!

May 3, 2005
I didnt do too much research ibnto it but from alot of the ones i found it's really going to cost that much if you want to do your own custom shit! but yeah i bet there is cheaper!!!

May 3, 2005
Yeah man like those ones that say the "live Strong and "courage" and what not it's insanely high price, but we oculd probably find a lower quality band or something. But that was way too expensive for me unless i had help and out here some like raided but not enough reallly know his story, but i was asking people if they would wear them and they was like yeah. 2 bucks a piece and there's some major profit!

Jun 21, 2004
I'm lookin into that right now; I found a pretty good hook up on it, so we'll get some made up as soon as we get the money to do it. Shouldn't be longer than a month. I think we'll probably just take orders from the website, or via our email address. Once we start up we'll also get the street teams going and see what we can do to get you all sellin them in your cities...

May 3, 2005
Damn I can't wai til raided gets out im unna come all the way out there to see a performance, but right now aint shit goin ion oin OKC cept for the snoop dogg concert tongiht with the game, but the game hasn't even showed up to like the last 2 or 3 shows so im not countin on it. O well fuck Game yukmouth 'll tear him apart