New message from Big X-Raided Loc!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2004
April 21, 2005

What’s up e’body? Your boy is FINALLY out of the damn HOLE! I did a total of 106 days in the dungeon for NO REASON other than hatred, but it’s a wrap and I’m happy as hell! It’s no joke, sitting in a cage for months on end just because the people in charge don’t LIKE you. No contact visits, no phone, no personal gear or food, no music, no TV…and all you get is mail and reading material if you can afford it. Otherwise, it’s romance novels and people screamin all night cuz they can’t handle the 24-hour lockdown. But this is my life; so be it. I do what I gotta do but I’m glad it’s over. It was real decent the way everyone supported me thru the madness, real talk. The letters and posts were uplifting and I’m thankful to everyone who holla’d at me while I dealt wit’ that. Fam doesn’t always get the acknowledgment they deserve becuz FAM IS SUPPOSED TO HOLD YOU DOWN, but the wife handled the drama like a queen, Loki held me down, and the soldiers kept it gangster. Speakin’ of soldiers, what up, Semi-Auto! You my nigga forever, fam! Real talk…

I left Mule Creek State Prison in Ione on April 13, 2005, headed to Pleasant Valley State Prison in Coalinga, CA, southwest of Fresno, northwest of Bakersfield. I wasn’t here THREE HOURS before it got CRACKIN! Some retarded fool I never met in my life was talking crazy… ran up on the X… basically, I beat that nigga’s ass somethin’ lovely! Three fuckin hours and I’m in a fight, pepper-spray, cops yellin… and all I could think about was, “DAMN! How will I explain THIS to my WIFE!” ha ha ha! All she been wantin are them contact visits, her hugs and kisses, and I’m thinking I’m goin RIGHT BACK TO THE HOLE. But it worked out cuz the cops saw the whole thing… it wasn’t on ME. Fool ran up on ME right in front of the po-po and they kinda let me handle my business. They sprayed me up but they basically let me beat that nigga’s ass until I was ready to stop. Bitch ass nigga BIT me! Ha ha ha! But I got away with one, so it’s all good. Dodged a bullet this time. Now I’m tryin to stay out of trouble and focus on what’s real. It’s not EASY becuz I have no anonymity. Everyone knows who I am, everyone want to talk to “the rapper” you know? I gotta deal with the over-zealous dudes with good intentions AND the haters, both of whom are strangers 99.9% of the time and hard to differentiate. Dudes are hungry and X got food! So I’ll have to be careful around here once I hit the yard. Hopefully nobody gets too close. I’m wastin time tryin to figure out who’s friend or foe, so it can get ugly when dudes enter the four foot zone. I got homies here but I ain’t seen nobody I know yet. My nigga Ceize Loc sent me a kite so he’s waitin for me. There’s comfort in THAT cuz my boy’s a rider. Quality over quantity, nah mean?! Just Ceize alone, I’m straight. Whatever pops, he’s ridin. Again, tho, this is my life, so I ain’t complaining. It is what it is.

Everyone’s askin what I need. Yo, besides the love e’body been showin, I’m solid. I can never have too many STAMPS, tho, and we can get a book at a time, so whoever wanna send ‘em, send ‘em. Good lookin out!

Things are poppin off with my case. My wife is communicating with the attorney we’re gonna roll with and everyone believes they’ll be able to get me home as soon as possible. Obviously, that’s major! This is, the legal fees are MONSTROUS! They want middle six digits to get it poppin. That means I have a lot of work to do. To be able to pay what I have to pay, support my fam and STILL make music, I’m gonna have to get on the grind in a real way. It was gonna pop regardless, but stakes is high like De LA right now. I’ll be dropping as much fire as possible from July or August until I’m up out of here. DVDs, music, the book, I’m about to this y’all with all things X like never before. I have no choice. I need this paper. Fuck flossin’, I’m tryin to get the fuck outta here so I can LIVE. The sooner the better.

We’re kickin off a Free X-Raided campaign immediately. We’re gonna sell shirts, gear in general, posters, CDs, and hustle like all hell to get it crackin. My team is lovely, but I need YOUR help more than ever. My homies will be doin Free X-Raided mixtapes and compilation albums that we’ll push on the new label with profits going to my defense fund. They’ll be in a city near you shortly. Come out and rep! I’m launchin my new label in July or August with the new album, and I’ll follow that with more music and DVDs. I’ll need everyone to ride! I’m an open book right now… there is so much I never said becuz it just wasn’t cool. At this point, it’s time for people to get to know what’s real about Raided and my life, so it’s on. We’re givin you 100% full disclosure in the coming months so everyone will know exactly why I am who I am, where I am, and what I am. It’s gonna get deep. Anyone who wants to make a contribution to the defense fund can send whatever you can to my attorney, Joshua I. Deutsch, at the following address:

Free X-Raided Defense Fund
C/O Joshua I Deutsch
Weintraub Genshlea Chediak Sproul
400 Capitol Mall, Eleventh Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814

I’m gonna need all the help I can get, real talk. Anyone who needs more details or wants to do interviews, whatever, can contact me at [email protected]. My people will respond to all emails and make sure that I receive copies of all important communications. It’s on and crackin! I’ll be much more visible than in recent years, as we’re about to do more than just TALK. When there’s nothing to go with the WORDS, I usually have nothing to say. Right now, we’re COMIN with the PRODUCT, not just runnin our mouths. You’ll get the initial album from my new label with the usual suspects, I’ll be releasing albums from my crew, and I’ll be hittin y’all with Unforgiven Volume 2 in a hot minute, too, along with the DVDs. Me and Lynch are workin together… since that issue was resolved, the nigga already wrapped a song for me AND I got a verse on his new album Dinner and a Movie. Lynch will be ridin, No Love’s ridin, T-Nutty’s ridin, and Loki is ridin, of course. As I wrote for Unforgiven Vol. 2, “You witnessin’ a rebirth/Seein’ a warrior rise!” I am not playin games from this day forward. Count on it.

One Love,
The Nefarious X-Raided Loc

Anerae Brown
K-17737 A Facility
PO Box 8501
Coalinga, CA 93210

P.S. Young Dee out in Oklahoma – if you see this, get at me, nigga! I don’t have your connect, cuzzo! Don’t think I been shakin you! Holla! One love…

Oct 18, 2003
SUPPORT X-RAIDED YALL. I'LL BE BUMP'N HIS SHIT IN THE STREETS. I BEEN FOLLOWING HIM SINCE 92 AND HE TURNED ME ON TO THE WHOLE SAC SCENE SO I'LL FOREVER BE A FAN and TO X YOU'VE ANSWERED A COUPLE OF MY QUESTIONS A COUPLE YEARS AGO WHEN I WENT UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME. THANKS FOR THAT. YOUR ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SAC RAPPERS IF NOT THE ONE IN THE NUMBER 1 SPOT IN SAC. GLAD TO SEE YOU HOOK BACK UP WITH LYNCH THATS BEEN A DREAM OF MINE AS WELL AS FOR THE REST OF US. CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR AND SEE WHAT YOU GUYS GOT TO OFFER. PEACE HOMIE SMASH ON THE GAME AND GET OUT THE SYSTEM! ALL THE BEST!

Feb 5, 2005
GOOD 2 HEAR X Iz FINALLY OUT DA HOLE....

LET DEM BITCHEz KEEP HATE'N BUT DEY CANT STOP DA INEVITABLE, HE BOUT 2 GET UP OUTTA DERE......

ALSO GOOD 2 HEAR/SEE DAT X GOT ALOT OF RYDAz AT HIz BAQ,

AN DAT LYNCH AN X GOT RIGHT ON TOP OF DAT BIzNESS AN DEY MAKE'N IT HAPPEN LIKE ONLY DEY CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN !!!!

I'LL B LOOK'N 4WARD 2 ERYTHING DAS COME'N ( EVEN MO NOW DEN EVER )......

AN I'LL SPREAD DA WORD.....

callmeontheunda said:
Anyone who wants to make a contribution to the defense fund can send whatever you can to my attorney, Joshua I. Deutsch, at the following address:

Free X-Raided Defense Fund
C/O Joshua I Deutsch
Weintraub Genshlea Chediak Sproul
400 Capitol Mall, Eleventh Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814

I’m gonna need all the help I can get, real talk.

xPECT NUTHIN LESS DEN A CONTRIBUTION FRUM DIS WAY......

IT AYN NUTHIN BUT A WORD....

TIME 2 GET DIS MAN OUT !!!!

SHOUT OUT 2 X, KEEP YA HEAD UP POTNA, U COME'N HOME !!!!!!!

@E-Z

GOOD LOOK'N OUT AN THx FO KEEP'N US LACED PROP'R WIT DA INFO, U A SOULJA FASHO...

SAME WIT LOKI... YAWL PUTT'N IN WORK OVERTIME.....

KEEP RIDE'N AN KEEP GRIND'N....

- GEEzUz

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
hell ya, as soons as myfunds get legit, im in!

an i need a raided shirt too! somethin like this would be sick

the madman logo wit dude behind bars an it sayin free on top and xraided on bottem

Dec 17, 2004
good 2 know X iz out the hole i'll C what i can send ill probley hook him up wit some stamps or stamps money but need to know where 2 send it to 1Luv 1Thug 2 Big X Loc 1

Jun 21, 2004
Yeah, it's close enough. I'd write "please locate" on it... but it will get to him. His address has changed cuz he's back in the hold for having an enemy on the yard...

Anerae Brown
K-17737 Please Locate
PO BOX 8501
Coalinga, CA 93210

That's how I'd send it if I were you, since he'll prolly move again soon...