New (longer) DAAM snippets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
album will be leaked by wed so we will hear what it sounds like. im still buying it though. most the samples sound good and enough for me to judge and say it sounds better then lynch by the inch and teh last two tech n9ne albums. This will hold his fans over until coathangastrangler & manible lector albums drop.

he put too many tracks on there imo shit shouldve just been 16 tracks anyway its his project so he had a vision of alot of tracks.

also for people on here over the years who said he changed his style I dont think he did at all. he sounds like the same lynch to me. Split personality sounds just like some loaded season with the flow. only difference now is he has more deeper type songs like tried to commit suicide etc.

How certain are you about it leaking by Weds?

May 5, 2002
THIS ALBUM IS GONNA BE PERFECT. THE BEATS SOUND SICK AS FUCK TO ME. THIS IS JUST WHAT LYNCH NEEDED. HE ALREADY SPIT LAVA AND NOW ITS GONNA BE CRISPY AND RECORDED ON EXCELLENT EQUIPMENT WITH GREAT PRODUCERS BEHIND THE MIXING BOARD. I THINK PEOPLE LIKE TO COMPLAIN JUST TO COMPLAIN. LIKE IF YOU SAY YES THEY SAY NO AND IF YOU SAY RIGHT THEY SAY WRONG BUT IN THE END THE PROOF IS IN THE MUSIC AND THAT CANT BE DENIED. JUST MY 206 CENTS.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I'll be at Best Buy b4 they open waiting to run to the rap section and cop 2! I can't wait to hear the full length tracks. My fav's so far are DOA, Sit In That Corner Bitch, Nuttbag, Meat and Murder Over Hard. The full length versions of those are gonna be so fucking SICC!

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
That is what I am talking about. I mean Vampire and Dinner are the Siccest albums that we are going to bumping this year.

Just got done listen to Vampire in fact. Classic Sac shit on both albums.

This is that year homie.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
its funny to think back to when everyone was questioning lynch being with strange music because their producers didnt seem to fit lynch's style.....now look strange beats and lynch can work together

Apr 8, 2006
Lynch flys on anything...tired a fools sayin shit dont fit Lynch.
Its all just a hoax...oxymoroned into a vision of fools.
All because Lynch is able 2 invent a sound hes known 4.
Its like his talent getting overshadowed by his talent...aint that a bitch

May 8, 2002
Damn I'm hyped for this album to drop. Gotta give it up to Lynch man. He's been doing it for almost 2 decades. That's longevity. Much Respect. I ain't bought an album in years, but I'ma take my ass to the store and pick this up or buy the mp3.

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
THIS ALBUM IS GONNA BE PERFECT. THE BEATS SOUND SICK AS FUCK TO ME. THIS IS JUST WHAT LYNCH NEEDED. HE ALREADY SPIT LAVA AND NOW ITS GONNA BE CRISPY AND RECORDED ON EXCELLENT EQUIPMENT WITH GREAT PRODUCERS BEHIND THE MIXING BOARD. I THINK PEOPLE LIKE TO COMPLAIN JUST TO COMPLAIN. LIKE IF YOU SAY YES THEY SAY NO AND IF YOU SAY RIGHT THEY SAY WRONG BUT IN THE END THE PROOF IS IN THE MUSIC AND THAT CANT BE DENIED. JUST MY 206 CENTS.
This is what I'm sayin! People just whine too much. On Tuesday you should be shmokin or sippin a brew and shut the fuck up and just listen.