New (longer) DAAM snippets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Hell yeah I'm only on DOA and I can already tell this album is gonna be hella dope! The longer snippets gave me more faith in this album being super fresh! thanks homie I propped ya.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
too many skits...

Honestly, i wish alot of rap artists would stop the Skits, i mean some of em are alright espically if it fits to the album.... but im a lil disapointed that there is 7 skits (including the intro)... i mean it took this long for the album to drop and it aint a FULL cd, skits are bullshit and i ALWAYS skip em....

im coppin this regardless of the skits, i just hope Lynch got alot of other material lined up soon for the upcomin projects... The Meat Market. Vol. 1, and G-Macc & Lynch presents: The Swazitka Project... not to mention the next Lynch cd droppin... which i believe is gonna be called the CoatHangaStrangla:siccness:

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^RIGHT! That's my fav track off the whole album and those snippets are enough to actually say that will be my fav track! Lynch was just choppin the fuck outta that one.

Sep 9, 2004
either that or rap music sucks so much now that u think it sounds good.. husalah doesnt have the best lyrics but he comes out on some sick beats so they bump em.. alot of people that listen to rap listen to beats only and give a shit about lyrics.. to be a good cd u got to have both..