New Locksmith "Therapudic"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2003
Damn...Lock is really showing why he is (unfortunately) one of the most under exposed artist in the industry. The Frontline has put out IMO classic material that can still be slapped like it just came out on the most recent Tuesday. Now, with his solo I hope he gets the exposure needed to bring attention to the fact that the Bay has REAL talent and people who can really punish people with their pen game.

Dec 19, 2005
this shit go crazy...lock is a beast

i heard another new lock song on kmel the other day too...iono what it was called tho...

edit: nvm thats the song "toss up" he debuted that night

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
EA-SKI's sounds are powerful. Just listen to the clap. The strings aren't overused either.

Lock's websites layout is quality too. Seems like a perfect mix for promoting a rap artist. You got a common theme, a tracklist of some music to listen to, personal opinion and some of his videos. Great for fans.

Oct 28, 2003
I heard that Toss Up song tonight and that shit is FIRE! I wasn't feeling the hook at first, but it was because it was different, but by that second hook...I was on It. That shit seems like a hit, that wasn't meant to Be a hit.