New Locksmith "Therapudic"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
DAMN lock stay SPITTIN hit thas actually about SHIT i hope he blows the fuck up, i still think frontline one of the dopest groups to come out the bay

Jun 18, 2007
I listened to that Therapudic a few times and that is exactly what THE GAME not just the Bay needs right now. The game is missing that "did you hear what that nigga said" factor. I have always been a fan of what The Frontline represents and I am sure that this Locksmith solo project will be a sick piece of art.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I listened to that Therapudic a few times and that is exactly what THE GAME not just the Bay needs right now. The game is missing that "did you hear what that nigga said" factor. I have always been a fan of what The Frontline represents and I am sure that this Locksmith solo project will be a sick piece of art.
In his first line he talks about why he didn't fall for "the hyphy gimmick" but your name is "HyphyAintDead".....pick a side son! lol

i think the track is raw as fuck

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
lock and left both been raw since for ever.... hard work pays off and its showing.....
dutch is the first cat i ever heard saying how dope frontline was, and since i trust his opinion i checked em out, been a fan since, lock has something you cant teach or learn.

May 7, 2002
Thanks for the link!

Locksmith's the only rapper in the Bay who's album I'm anticipating. And IMG's production is amazing!

I said it before and I'll say it again. Lock and EA-Ski = Eminem and Dr. Dre.

Oct 28, 2003
The track is what I have grown to appreciate and respect from their entire camp. They make not only major label quality music, they make the kind of major label music that is game changing.