new hats.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah. The only one I've seen is Boston though. And that was the same day that I got my hat. I haven't seen many other hats with area codes, hella places are sold out of them....Good thing I got my 206 hat while supplies lasted! lol.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol...Like I'm not telling the truth...I've seen people wearing them, but I don't know too many other area codes, so I never know what team it is...I think they've got more basaeball teams than anything else, but I do know for a fact that the Celtics got a hat....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
yeah the cover is done...BD did covers for everyone's album....but it's not back from mastering yet...

Dec 20, 2003
Sixxness said:
yeah the cover is done...BD did covers for everyone's album....but it's not back from mastering yet...
lol BD's graphic skills are horrible, didn't he do his own mastering on the last album? At least he was smart and choose to shell out some money this time around for mastering.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I'm assuming then that you've seen tons of examples? Or are you just sayin that cause you don't like him or somethin? I've seen a couple of the covers, and they're actually pretty tight. Even the cover for his album was tight....And no, I don't think that he mastered "Dirty Money," but I know he mixed it.

I just think it's funny how people come out of the wood work to talk shit sometimes....