new hats.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
with area codes....I was in yakima today and I saw a Mariners hat with "206" on the front.....They had a Boston Celtics hat and a Yankees hat as well, but the M's hat was a must buy....Anyone else seen these? I tried to find a pic online but I wasn't successful....

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
new era just dropped some new mariners hat also.....old school black white and red....their lookin saucy as fuck!!!

www.lids.com

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^there's no sports teams in the 509....lol.....

i noticed some pretty tight hats today...normally i don't fuck with hats, i just wear a du-rag or keep my shit braided.....i may have to start gettin into hats again though....

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
The only time I wear hats is when I get a bamma fade..like the ones you get out here in Pullman...you walk out of the shop mad as fuck lookin like a square...they be choppin up bowl fades out here....fuckin chumps!!!

I'd rather stay faded up then wear any hat tho....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol....so they fuck up your hair a lot or what? if that happened to me i'd just cut my own shit....but i don't have that problem since i stopped cuttin my hair about 2 years ago...

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
Sixxness said:
lol....so they fuck up your hair a lot or what?
yea..big Fo SHO on that...I haven't got a clean fade out here yet....and this my second year stuck out here....I got the coldest bowl cut right now..its embarassing...I finna see my dude about gettin this mess cleaned up as soon as I touch down on Friday...havn't been to the 6 in monthS....I feel like I'm gettin out of jail on Friay and get to return to civilization....havn't had a good meal in months....

Anywayz

Nov 1, 2003
Sixxness said:
normally i don't fuck with hats, i just wear a du-rag or keep my shit braided.....
shit i aint worn a hat in like almost 2 year.... only were the durag when I got my hair twisted up cuz my fro is just to big to sqeeze into a hat or durag...

CODE said:
The only time I wear hats is when I get a bamma fade..like the ones you get out here in Pullman...you walk out of the shop mad as fuck lookin like a square...they be choppin up bowl fades out here....fuckin chumps!!!
thats fuckin Pullman for ya... their use to sheiring sheep not cuttin peoples hair... lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
incase you haven't seen them....i just now took a pic of mine..finally got around to it....

Apr 25, 2002
CODE said:

I'd rather stay faded up then wear any hat tho....
Can you even get black hair products in Pullman?

Hats: My little brother saw the Mariners one when it came out and he bought it, sent it 2,000 miles to me in Minnesota. I wear it all the time.

I've also seen the 213 (LA Dodgers) and the Yankees one at Just Sports in Northgate.