NEW E-40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2002
hahhaa bill lumberg voice.. well the problem is that nobody really ever says anything worth hearing, we just attach meaning to it based on our own individual value systems. but regardless of the 'value' of what suga free said, i approved of the way in which it was spit. goodie goodie!

i know automatic is a good song, but could have been better without that lil frooty loop ass mase impersonator doin his best to fuck it up. the beat alone makes that shit worth hearing over & over.

Apr 25, 2002
510PLAYA said:
Your opinon doesnt matter for the simple fact you have Hammer in your signature!!

HAHAHA.

I don't think these motherfuckers can understand the slanguage. I won't even attempt to speak on this album. The album speaks for itself. I guess you need special secret decoder ears to decipher the hidden meanings.

:::backhands all out hogg:::

Nice thread buddy.

:dead:

May 5, 2002
OTHER OF HIS CD'S HAVE BEEN BETTER BUT EVEN THOUGH THE CD MIGHT HAVE BEEN SLIPPEN HE SHITTED BETTER THEN MOST THEM RAPPERS OUT THERE OF LOT OF MAINSTREAM SHIT I HAVE BOUGHT HAS BEEN GARBAGE

Apr 25, 2002
Cantankerous said:
Yeah that shit is 2002's best.
No way, shape, or form is this album nearly on the level of THE BAT
:devious:
Damn the standards in music have dropped...this album sounded decent at best IMO...its a far far cry from the quality of "In a Major Way"...

May 15, 2002
he just spits 2 fast 4 you squarez 2 understand it...

"give it a month/ and u gunna love this slump/ make thugz wanna funk/ all in tha trunk/ yeah that shit there aint no punk"

-Cross

Apr 25, 2002
Cantankerous said:
LOL @ 3VID3NC3...

First Degree over 40??? Yeah right.
You must be joking...
The creativity, originality and musical arrangments of BBB are far ahead of the new 40...Yea they are 2 totally different albums...2 different rappers...but DE is on just another level that cant be compared...my opinion..not takin nothin away from 40...Im still a fan...just miss the old days...

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Its some knock (8/10 still soaking it in), Tone Capone put it down on both his songs, Rick Rock has some knockers, was expecting more from Mike & Sam though, beat was a little too fast.

Jun 1, 2002
Yeah I wasn't really feelin that Mike and Sam Track either. When I think of Sam Bostic I think of two things 1. That "One Mo Gen" track on element of surprise is one of the best beats he has done.
2. I think about that time he tried to charge me $200.00 for a sample CD with some sounds on it. It was a CD-R no less. I know a player need to get his paper on but come on dog.