NEW E-40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

EVEN THOU MY PRINICIPALS & MORALS TEMPT ME TO NOT POST THIS...I CAN HONESTLY SAY THE NEW E-40 IS HIS WORST VOCAL COLLECTION EVER...OUT OF THE ENTIRE CD THERE IS ONLY 1 TIGHT VERSE...NOT A TIGHT SONG JUST A SINGLE VERSE....{SHAKES HEAD}

Apr 25, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
EVEN THOU MY PRINICIPALS & MORALS TEMPT ME TO NOT POST THIS...I CAN HONESTLY SAY THE NEW E-40 IS HIS WORST VOCAL COLLECTION EVER...OUT OF THE ENTIRE CD THERE IS ONLY 1 TIGHT VERSE...NOT A TIGHT SONG JUST A SINGLE VERSE....{SHAKES HEAD}
I AGREE WITH YOU.....LACKLUSTER PRODUCTION,LYRICS,GUEST APPEARANCES,EVERYTHING.....I JUST GOT THIS TODAY AND I MUST SAY I FEEL RIPPED OFF......I SHOULDA KNOWN BETTER AFTER HEARIN HIM RAP WITH FAGOLOUS......

SMURF AND I AGREE ON SOMETHING?????????DAMN,WE MUST BE RIGHT,BUT TO EACH HIS OWN...............(RUNS TO GRAB ELEMENT OF SURPRISE DISC 1 TO HEAR REAL 40)

Apr 25, 2002
It's a bunch of lames on this site forreal. That new 40 is straight fire. Who said the production was lackluster? RIC ROC NEVER COMES WEAK. Yall some LAMES!!!!!!!!:mad:

Jun 4, 2002
cats are just pressin the slooze button, missin out on some unparalleled bay game. that nigga afroman came tight as fuck same with suga free & them southern fools, 40 is still doin his damn thang, i don't understand the fuss. yeah a few of the beats kinda sound radio-ed out but overall the shit is solid as gold.

i could do without the fabulous type shit though & still have hope one day that nigga 40 will holla at king nicky for a classic collabo. maybe even get too short on there too that shit would be bananas, fuggedaboutit.

Apr 25, 2002
yeah this album is slammin. that first track lets it be known! the bay got game! is that why e-40 is at home plate? cuz he runnin this game? why he got an iced out whistle? cuz he calls all the shots? i dont even know. but that REP YO CITY would make a tight ass song for the club you know. shit get niggas pumped, haha pumped enough to fight !!

Apr 25, 2002
Scottie Pimpin said:
Im not feelin the album either. I think its officially over.

We've already seen the best of E40. Element of Surprise was the climax of his career. Straight downhill after that.
Your opinon doesnt matter for the simple fact you have Hammer in your signature!!

May 29, 2002
Yeah the cd is knockin, them fools is just game goofy not up on real shit. They still want niggaz killin 50 fools a verse while macking bitches and slangin d in a old school whip.

Jun 1, 2002
coke on the das said:
cats are just pressin the slooze button, missin out on some unparalleled bay game. that nigga afroman came tight as fuck same with suga free & them southern fools, 40 is still doin his damn thang, i don't understand the fuss. yeah a few of the beats kinda sound radio-ed out but overall the shit is solid as gold.

i could do without the fabulous type shit though & still have hope one day that nigga 40 will holla at king nicky for a classic collabo. maybe even get too short on there too that shit would be bananas, fuggedaboutit.
{Bill Lumberg Voice} I am gonna have to go ahead and sort of disagree with you there. See it's just that Suga Free didn't really say anything worth hearing. And that automatic song is really a good song once you get into it.{/Bill Lumberg Voice}

May 19, 2002
www.federashun.com
Mr Vandal said:
Yeah the cd is knockin, them fools is just game goofy not up on real shit. They still want niggaz killin 50 fools a verse while macking bitches and slangin d in a old school whip.
You couldn't be more wrong as to what I want to hear. If I think the album as a whole is NOT EVEN CLOSE to what E-40 is capable of, then I'm gonna speak on it.