New Coolio & Mac Dre?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I have 3 new albums that just dropped this year, chk em out online... And as long as Im alive Dre aint never gon' rest musically, Ima keep his name up and running as if he was still by my side, or would y'all rather no one ever mention his name or put out anything of his again...? I feel you on those who try to exploit his name for their own gain but thats my bro and Ima do it as if he was with me and would want me to do it... We talked about this album for a while but never got to record all the songs we wanted to due to his tragic death, we had a signed contract and all for this project so im just now tryna bring it to light... 1luv...
That's some real ass shit.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
I have 3 new albums that just dropped this year, chk em out online... And as long as Im alive Dre aint never gon' rest musically, Ima keep his name up and running as if he was still by my side, or would y'all rather no one ever mention his name or put out anything of his again...? I feel you on those who try to exploit his name for their own gain but thats my bro and Ima do it as if he was with me and would want me to do it... We talked about this album for a while but never got to record all the songs we wanted to due to his tragic death, we had a signed contract and all for this project so im just now tryna bring it to light... 1luv...
bro do u fuck wit khyree?

Props: DA'UNDA'DOGG
Apr 25, 2002
Khayree is my treal friend, he's the one who took me to city hall records at age 18 to meet Walt for my first distribution deal, just hollered at him a few days ago. We are about to do our first collab album together... Stay Tuned!!!
thats dope. i hope that shit really happens. i always liked your beats. but i always wished you was signed to YBB cus i wanted you on YBB production. you guys should be able to bring the best out each other. you could hold a note too player. you should do some shit with Do Thangs.

Jul 29, 2002
Khayree is my treal friend, he's the one who took me to city hall records at age 18 to meet Walt for my first distribution deal, just hollered at him a few days ago. We are about to do our first collab album together... Stay Tuned!!!
that'd be dope, especially if yall have mall, dubee, PSD, ray luv, young lay, young d boyz on there