New Coolio & Mac Dre?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2007
That album cover needs some serious PS Surgery lol, please tell me this ain't the final cover? I really hope when he says UNRELEASED he really means UNRELEASED not some dre vocals from one of the dozens of features he did just put on new beats.
There are some unreleased songs. Not all are unheard but they are from projects we've done together. Its more of a story behind it then just the music, so it comes with a dvd of footage from our studio sessions no one has seen and with a 16 page booklet with pictures never before seen and the story of the Romp and how everything came together for us. Its a project I wanted to give to a few loyal fans who have been supporting us for so long. No gimmicks or loops just a project for those who want it. Thanks for the feedback and response...

Jul 15, 2007
Coolio get at your Siccness fam about this release. I don't fuck with IG, Tweeter or any of that shit but i'll cop an album.
Whats good homie? thanks for the love, its going up for pre-order in a few weeks through RapBay.com and Daundadogg.com only 1,000 copies and the release date is set for Dec.10th... each copy is signed and numbered by me personally and comes with an authentic certification slip. Just tryna make it real for those who really holding us down...

Jul 15, 2007
Would rather have an unda dog solo album let dre rest
I have 3 new albums that just dropped this year, chk em out online... And as long as Im alive Dre aint never gon' rest musically, Ima keep his name up and running as if he was still by my side, or would y'all rather no one ever mention his name or put out anything of his again...? I feel you on those who try to exploit his name for their own gain but thats my bro and Ima do it as if he was with me and would want me to do it... We talked about this album for a while but never got to record all the songs we wanted to due to his tragic death, we had a signed contract and all for this project so im just now tryna bring it to light... 1luv...

Feb 4, 2005
Whats good homie? thanks for the love, its going up for pre-order in a few weeks through RapBay.com and Daundadogg.com only 1,000 copies and the release date is set for Dec.10th... each copy is signed and numbered by me personally and comes with an authentic certification slip. Just tryna make it real for those who really holding us down...
Thanks for the info, i'll be copping 1 of those 1000 for sure.