New Clyde Carson Interview* New Team Album coming

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
fo sho thats the kinda news we need to be hearing from clyde he doin his thing all day..definetly waitin on that team album that shit is gunna be nuthin but slaps..and also one of the most anticiapted albums is clyde carson solo project...good look all around..

Apr 5, 2008
Thats good news.. I still slap World Premiere, straight heat all the way thru. I wish I could find a clean version of the album for playing it at gigs.

I was wondering tho.. Why didnt Game put Clyde Carson on LAX? They fuckin with each other, they got at least 3 new songs out together, but he couldn't have him on LAX?

Feb 10, 2006
Thats good news.. I still slap World Premiere, straight heat all the way thru. I wish I could find a clean version of the album for playing it at gigs.

I was wondering tho.. Why didnt Game put Clyde Carson on LAX? They fuckin with each other, they got at least 3 new songs out together, but he couldn't have him on LAX?
The LAme should put him on D.A, his new album only has few nice cuts but Im glad he didn't put him LAX the album is about LA, DA was more like dreish shyt and clyde would be perfect if he made a cameo on the album...

May 8, 2008
I dnt kno why but I thought Clyde and Kyzah had some type of beef. I never hear Clyde shouting Kyzah out...He stay shouting Mayne Mannish and Jungle out tho.

Oct 28, 2005
clyde u need to stop fuckin wit game..real talk dat nigga aint gonna get u no where cuddie and dats real talk man..u really think he gonna push ur shyt when he bout to drop his shyt and then probly go on tour and THEN maybe ur shyt might get dropped..im tellin u bruh u got WAYYY too much talent to be fuckin wit this dood..1