New Clyde Carson Interview* New Team Album coming

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
The Team was going places after World Premiere. then they decided to do all their solo shit, fast forward to today and they aint did shit since World Premiere. Clyde get back to that successful formula and everything will fix itself.

May 8, 2008
Yea fasho I resepect what Clyde is trying to do as a solo act, but hooking up wit Game hasn't done what it was supposed to do. Clyde is dope as fuck, and is too good to be working under a nigga who don't know how to properly promote his artists. That's why Clyde tracks keep getting sheleved. Clyde bruh get back to that Team shit, and everything will be gravey u feel me...

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
The Team was going places after World Premiere. then they decided to do all their solo shit, fast forward to today and they aint did shit since World Premiere. Clyde get back to that successful formula and everything will fix itself.
If Word Premiere got a major push.....they would've been on top of the mainstream rap world. That album had several club bangers..and not the corny kind.

Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
I will continue to say this, when it was all about The Team, Frontline, Done Deal, FAB, and later on The Federation, the bay was about to have all bases covered. Team is still the most mainstream accessible group in the bay.