NEW BLOCCMOVEMENT? WHO READY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
i just wanna hear lynch on a cd...we already know were not gonna get a lynch by inch or anything soon so it should be tight for the lynch fans....as for garden blocc people bein on it i gotta go with c-lim on this....that would be nice for the underground rappers outta sac to shine with the help of c-bo and lynch's name...its a good idea...

Apr 25, 2002
Nah don't do it.......unless

I don't know; I don't think ya'll should do another one, based on what I heard from the last one. Blocc Movement was shitty in my opinion, or maybe I was just expecting too much because Lynch and Bo are two of my favorites. I traded that cd in, about three weeks after I got it. I steady listened to it trying to feel it, but to no avail. Actually I really ain't feeling Bo since Tales From the Crypt. That cd was the shit, but to me Cowboy's gone down hill ever since. I think the beats are lagging. Maybe try'n get Lynch and Phonk Masta Beta to collab on some sicc beats. Just like everyone else said above, the only way Blocc Movement 2 could fly; is if they do this shit in the studio together. This ain't no hating, just a little constructive criticism. Good lucc in the future. PEACE OUT!

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Tough call.........
I only want to hear it if Bo and Lynch in the studio together recording it...Its great combo but, one pieced together Bloccmovement was enough...I want the real shit........
^^^EXACTLY!!!

also-the chemistry in the lab with them 2 will only bring out the best in them and the best for the ENTIRE ALBUM!!

make that shit...i have cheese on it!!!

anyone know how many units BM has sold?????

holla

D-Locc

May 10, 2002
lol

my opinion
ha! beta garbage.... YOU BOOTY BETA! you come sicc once in a
red moon you cake ass nigga......lynch coo but lynch and BO IN THE STUDIO TOGETHER HA!! I dont know if lynch's heart could take the presser of ceing around some real niggaz fucc around an have heart failure.....

drugie

checc it we gone start Smashin on L.A FANZ WIT THEM FUCC'N GAY ass FLAGS ON THEY CARS...IF YOU AINT GOT A KINGS FLAG HANG IT UP .....YELLOW BELLIES.......cuzz we set trip'n.......:mad:

sorry I-ROCC....LUV YA

new
X-raided-kingpin
sac of indo.....coming

HEY CURBIE OR VAMP can my posts stay @ 44

Apr 25, 2002
lynch and bo gotta be in the studio together for the majority of the songs they have on the same track.if not all.all i want to hear is gbc's and thats it.

x-raided!

M

MURDA_MINDED

CAINT WAIT TILL YALL NIGGAZ GET RIGHTEOUS AND HOOK THAT SHIT UP...........AND WHEN EVER IT POPS OFF......ILL BE SMASHIN THE HELL OUT THAT SHIT........ITS TOO MANY NIGGAZ WAITIN ON THIS SHIT.............SO IM KNOWIN YALL GONNA PUT THE RIGHT INGREDIENTS IN IT............SICCNESS