NEW BLOCCMOVEMENT? WHO READY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I think it's a bad idea,the first one gets no play by me.To many mob beats,and not enough gangster Sac kinda beats.Let Lynch and Killa Tay produce,...and get some of the unheralded g-blocc rappers who have'nt got their shine yet.

May 10, 2002
BLOCC MOVEMENT WAS SLAPPIN SO DAMN HARD! Dont stop, the watcher, my papers, follow my lead, 187 on a hook, gangsta. That shit was knock. They should do another album fa sho. I would buy dat shit.

May 2, 2002
for sure if they get in the studio together this time
i still bump the first one from time to time but it could have been better

May 1, 2002
4 SHEEZY!!

Bring Tech back on that shit... Raided would be nice... They both need to be in the studio together... And some beats like that siccness album or tales from the crypt feel... Some darker GBC shit....

May 10, 2002
@ T-PO

I THINK THIS TIME AROUND YAWLL SHOULD ACTUALLY HAVE NIGGA FROM THE BLOCC ON IT

TECH NINE AND SPICE AND COS IS COO BUT THEY AINT FROM THE BLOCC......NIGGAZ WANT TO HEAR SOME GRIME'Y STREET SHIT EVEN IF THE NAMES AINT FAMILIAR IF THEY FROM THE BLOCC ITS LOVELY.....LIKE LYNCH COO LUNI COLEONE COO T-NUTT
AND TALL CAN EVEN COO BUT SLIDE X-RAIDED ON IT IM SURE YOU CAN GET SOME RAIDED...G-MACC MY NIGGA "24TH STREET MENACE" A REAL G FROM THE BLOC SHOCCA LOC...BABY DIRT...THE BLOCC GOT SO MUCH UNHEARD TALENT ITS RIDICULOUS...
BO GOT CONTACT WIT ALL THESE NIGGAZ OR JUS HIT ME....24 ST MENACE...IS A PHONE CALL AWAY CUZZ......THE NONAMES IS WHATS GONNA BUBBLE YOU "MARK MY WORD"....C-LIM

NEW
X-RAIDED
"SAC OF INDO".....coming

FEAT
KINGPIN
C-LIM
T-NUTTY
NO LOVE
LUNI COLEONE :mad:

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
No doubt in my mind. . .

Do that shit...Ya'll should get Raided up on that shit...Fuk it have the new Blocc Movement just be a C-Bo,Lynch and X-Raided album. . .

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
As much as I loved the tracks with Tech N9ne and Spice 1 I got to go with C-Lim on this one. Nobody outside of the Blocc should be on it. If you're going to call something for a region then it should be about that region. You wouldn't want to see Nas on West Coast Bad Boys would you?

Late!

Apr 26, 2002
^^^^ WHAT HE SAID BUT THEY GOT OT CE IN THE STUDIO TOGETHER IF THEY REALLY GOING TO GET DOWN ON IT..BUT I DONT KNOW T-PO SAID LYNCH MAILED A VERSE FORTHE WEST COAST RIDERS CD SO WHO KNOWS

May 8, 2002
Needs to be done togther, they need to talk about the same shit, better collabes.. tech, spice , yuk were all good choices on the last, but i wanna see luni, mac dre, x-raided, first degree, and some other cats, be creative.
production needs to be a lil more creative, althouh the last one wasnt bad.. none of the beats caught me like O thats sicc!!!, except for tech n9ne featured song, and my papers.

Apr 25, 2002
What C LIM said. I had posted that same thing up on the old forum not to try to steal his shine or nothing. BLOCC MOVEMENT=GARDEN BLOCK NIGGAZ plain and simple.