New B2B Teaser Trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2007
iM NOT TOTALLY AGAINST IT NOR AM I FOR IT... I MEAN IF ONE OF THESE DUDES CAUGHT A SERIOUS CASE, THIS FOOTAGE COULD HELP STAMP A GANG ENHANCEMENT CHARGE ON EM.... JUST A THOUGHT...

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
I never tell anybody, "hey flash your gun on camera". It is their choice to do this ad even before filming i tell the crowd "whoever is on parole or should be on camera for any reason, either get out of the way of the camera or let us know now who does or does not want to". So for anybody that does catch a case because of the DVD , dont blame me. They should have weighed the pros and cons of the situation like any person should in a situation like that.

Mar 22, 2007
i nderstand it's THEIR choice, all im sayin is if ur on camera be ready to possibly catch a gang enhancment charge... thats all!!

Mar 4, 2010
notice how all the ones quick to hop in front of the camera are all younger homies..older homies should be guiding and teaching these lil niggas not recording them, putting them on blast, than when they get convicted, these foos gon put em on blast even more..fucked up but thats why i never joined a gang

Mar 4, 2010
notice how all the ones quick to hop in front of the camera are all younger homies..older homies should be guiding and teaching these lil niggas not recording them, putting them on blast, than when they get convicted, these foos gon put em on blast even more..fucked up but thats why i never joined a gang
why hasnt anyone quoted me to bash my thoughts on this ? is my point valid and now yall bootyhurt about ur ur dvd.