New B2B Teaser Trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2010
i already hit up homies here n tx,ks,co,ca,wa, and in serbia bout the dvd bro..i posted it on my myspace and some of my homies are postin it on their facebook,myspace etc..so im trying my part to support the nor cal rap scene bro

May 19, 2004
R THE HBYS N UTAH MORMONS.. LMAO..USED T KNO A MORMON, NO TV THEY READ STORIES TO EACH OTHER N SHYT.. WEIRD SHYT..............SO WILL THIS BE OUT REAL SOON OR BY END OF YR ?

Nov 24, 2009
R THE HBYS N UTAH MORMONS.. LMAO..USED T KNO A MORMON, NO TV THEY READ STORIES TO EACH OTHER N SHYT.. WEIRD SHYT..............SO WILL THIS BE OUT REAL SOON OR BY END OF YR ?[/QUOTE

a few. i know some dudes black and somoa from califas and las vegas who converted to mormonism to "fit in" and stay low, even with all that they stay true to their roots still. i NEVER met a mormon that straight edge. your messing with the weirdos.

Jun 28, 2009
fuck a Mormon

i was helping someone move in. they asked if we needed help. get the fuck out of here. we dont know you.

but on the other hand. back in school there was this cute mormon. nice body for her size, nice face and decent tits. but damn...her mom....MILF