New Ap9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Mista CaNE said:
where's the spell check option when you need it?
and i always wondered why his name on here is hachett and the name on his cd cover is spelled hachet ( with 1 T???)

hmmmm.....kinda makes ya wonder?!? LOL...

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
cuz all of my artist have been Loyal

real talk. Loyalty is a rarity these days. Cats are quick to jump ship. We have re-structured our program for the most part and are back to the "developing" artists stages. We tryin to build from the ground up with each artist. Good luck to you and yours Chuck.

holla if you goin to Reno this weekend.... we'll be out that way ... and it'd be coo to bump into you and the homiez.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I dont know But I just dont Like How everybody is like takin Shots at Hachet..That aint too coo...and how u know hach wasnt like on the phone wit AP or sumthin,mabye Hach told AP bout it and AP told him to say that...and from this u got niggas goin around on every forum postin shit bout Hachet,that shit aint coo..I got respect for Chucc and Done Deal,but still I know theres anotha way shit can get handled and talked about.....

I dont know just my 1 cent...Much Love to all yall...

Silas aka Smigg Dirtee

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Man i havent talked shit about nobody i wouldnt do that over no internet anyway, I have nothing against Hatchet dont know him im too busy to trip off AP or anyother rapper that aint mine! ( AP) is still like family He probaly did say that but between me & Quinn the nigga used to live with us i expect more than him to Post that and if i wanted to I would put the shit out! I paid for it.. But i aint like that, plus i got alot on my plate.. It aint easy running a label and managing Quinn! Look for DD to pull off a powermove by the end of this year..

Apr 25, 2002
Hatchett

damn folks...
this is all some game for you...no disrespect at all

before you can run a succesful label you need to get better at the spelling...because no other companies are gonna wanna fuck with you if they see all those spelling mistakes...
knowledge is eternal and it's never to late to get it folks

stay up playa...

hachett

CEO of Murder Creek Music
Jul 1, 2002
www.murdercreekmusic.com
hachet

my label seams to being verry well.
im not going to youse spell check to acked like some computer nerd or some one im not
this is not a gome to me at all im doing verry well at this music shit
i expect people to hate on me thats cool
i still got respect for you all eny way.
i dont hate on eny buddy i hope every boddy makes it
people need to be more consentrated on them selves in sted of me hatting on me for pooting out good records

i never sed nothing about eny buddy and people seam to be more concerned about my spelling them my albums?

im just a independent label trying to makes it