New Ap9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
After hearing the new album, I gotta say that production was no where on the level as the album that done deal put out and i know Chuck has stated that he wasnt shure if we would hear antoher ap nina album on the label but I was wondering if whatever situation was still occuring that would delay any albums that you two would do together

You cant deny that ap9 over those Mr. Peete and Dunce beats cant be fucked with along with some Roblo beats

Lemme know

Also what happened to that Gamblaz/Fully Loaded album Big Rich speaked on a while back?

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Gamblaz Fully Loaded Album has been delayed for awhile You will hear them together On One MOE Reason But They are on too much right now

As For AP9 We have another album recorded that might or might not ever come out, We'll see Its tight tho! Thats my lil homie he is like my lil bro and you know how sibling relationships are!

May 2, 2002
Damn its a bitch as a fan to wait for albums but I see where you are comming from..I CANNOT wait for the DDF and Submarine Funk...you gonna shoot a fan a early copy? :)

I heard Submarine Funk on the West Coast Locos comp and they sounded tight..how did the album with yall come about..they have a little diffferent feel to em

Done Deal Ceo said:

As For AP9 We have another album recorded that might or might not ever come out, We'll see Its tight tho! Thats my lil homie he is like my lil bro and you know how sibling relationships are!
Well from a fan you and your lil bro need to come to an agreement, get a shemp cover, promote it and press up some copys!!!!!! So I, (and thousands of others) will go buy it....

AP.9 is one of the hottest names in the bay right now you know he's gonna sell records, esp. on DD.....

May 15, 2002
real shit!id rather buy a new ap album before i flip anything else from donedeal & im sure alot of people feel the same way.
you guys brought the best out of em, & then your jus gonna through him on the shelf?if this isnt what happen then whats the deal?

hachett

CEO of Murder Creek Music
Jul 1, 2002
www.murdercreekmusic.com
outbreak records

HOLLOW TIP LUNI COLEONE (THE GROOP ALBUM)

THE ISREALZ PART 2 THE RECOP (messy marv & irocc)

AP-9 MILITARY MIND STATE

2 SAV STILL SAVED OUT (part 2) (hollow tip mic-c)

T-NUTTY THE LAST OF THE FLOW HEAKENS

GHETTO GLADIATORS (COMPULATION)
featuring
NAS
DAZ DILANGER
REDMAN
KEATH MURRY
AP-9
SMIGG DIRTY
HACHET
C-BO
LUNI COLEONE
THE OUTLAWEZ
GREEDY
THE ISREALZ (messy irocc)
2 SAV
HACHET KING
JT THE BIGA FIGA
B12 RIDA LIFE
T NUTTY
and manny manny more

SNIPETS AND ALBUM COVERS WILL BE POOT UP ON MURDERCREEKMUSIC.COM IN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS

ALL THEAS PROJECS ARE DONE AND REDY TO BE PREST UP. SO CEEP LOOKING FOR HEATED PROJECS FROM
OUTBREAK RECORDS

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SEPORT

HACHET KING

May 2, 2002
Real talk Chuck, yo made some valid points and its good that you take care of YOUR artist before u just go put a album out from someone who has one done

Either way keep droppin the heat

May 29, 2002
damn ap9, why dont u want another album out on DD. Headshotz was easily the tightest shit out last year and u have to know that world wide mob figa wasn't anywhere near that level. dont get me wrong, it was tight as fuck but not as tight as headshotz.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Woa thats AP? You forgot how to spell Bishop? Dog you know the # If you got something to say, or your Lawyer! But i really doubt that is you but anyways... Frankly you i know i dont care about putting out another AP album i would have been done it! I got 3 covers and 20 songs! Cmon you know me & Quinn just as well as anybody you know what goes on over here Bishop i have nothing else to say on here you wanna Holla? HOLLA!

hachett

CEO of Murder Creek Music
Jul 1, 2002
www.murdercreekmusic.com
hachet

hachet, that was ap9 on my acount
i dont care to start troube
all i did is poot out his album. ap9 is not my artist and never will be

im shere you cood poot out 3 or 4 album
i dont care whut you do with aps songs thats between you and him

if i had somthing to say i wooldnt not say it on the internet!
and i dont halve a reasion to say eny thang
y woold i. i aint no hater.
ask jt (the bigga) hill tell you im strait