NEW ALBUM COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
It ain't kuz of the shotty I just threw that in there I just ain't feelin it I would of came with some sick ass shit on a cover it looks fake and cheesy but that's me you going to have good and bad opinions you going to get love and hate and of course I'm going to be the one bringing the bad and the hate kuz that's me i ain't going to lie kuz a mutha fucka is a norteno if i ain't feelin it i ain't feelin it i don't know something about you makes me want to pick on you like the slow kid that gets pushed around
I aint trippin if u aint feelin it, u got the right to ur opinion i cant get mad at that im not even trippin it just seemed like u wanted to talk shit just to do it.. and u know it too but its whatever ur funny

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
It ain't kuz of the shotty I just threw that in there I just ain't feelin it I would of came with some sick ass shit on a cover it looks fake and cheesy but that's me you going to have good and bad opinions you going to get love and hate and of course I'm going to be the one bringing the bad and the hate kuz that's me i ain't going to lie kuz a mutha fucka is a norteno if i ain't feelin it i ain't feelin it i don't know something about you makes me want to pick on you like the slow kid that gets pushed around
all good if you aint feelin' krow ya cant win 'em all! Rob Payne started workin' on his new project

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Good shit on the rob payne i'll def pick that up he spits some dope hip hop whats up with you what you got cookin
Suicide Note Coming Soon!!!

1. The Business
2. Heard They Want Me Dead f/Rob Payne
3. Truthfully Speakin'
4. unFORGETable
5. My Soil f/Bad Luck
6. The Problem
7. Where I'm From f/Big Ru, Grafik, Reckless
8. Whats It Gonna Be? f/Bad Luck, Rob Payne
9. Set It Off
10. Rock Bottom
11. I Still Believe
12. Lies
13. Never Stop f/Jamie
14. Missin You f/Mister KA
15. No Regrets
16. Face It
17. Unrealistic Perfection f/Reckless
18. Tears on Her Pillow
19. 408 All-Stars f/Playa Rae, Enormous Tha Ox, Royalty, Sydal, Ecose, Big Shea, Grafik, Rob Payne, Reckless, Sir Moj, Universal, Flame

Plus A track with Davina

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Suicide Note Coming Soon!!!

1. The Business
2. Heard They Want Me Dead f/Rob Payne
3. Truthfully Speakin'
4. unFORGETable
5. My Soil f/Bad Luck
6. The Problem
7. Where I'm From f/Big Ru, Grafik, Reckless
8. Whats It Gonna Be? f/Bad Luck, Rob Payne
9. Set It Off
10. Rock Bottom
11. I Still Believe
12. Lies
13. Never Stop f/Jamie
14. Missin You f/Mister KA
15. No Regrets
16. Face It
17. Unrealistic Perfection f/Reckless
18. Tears on Her Pillow
19. 408 All-Stars f/Playa Rae, Enormous Tha Ox, Royalty, Sydal, Ecose, Big Shea, Grafik, Rob Payne, Reckless, Sir Moj, Universal, Flame

Plus A track with Davina
THATS PRETTY ACCURATE. MISSING A COUPLE PEOPLE ON THE 408 ALL STARS TRACK THO

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
its called burkas gone wild and its all the beautiful middle eastern women in there sluttiest burkas, we even had a wet burka contest. but aside from that dvd is getting real close. tracy, idaho, utah, vallejo, yuba city and sacramento cinco de mayo are done. decoto and some others are still being worked on.