NEW ALBUM COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2006
ill make it 3-D with a shotgun blast to your face wen u tilt it THAT SHIT BE BADDDD!!! hardest cover ever. my idea. wyno copyright. pm me if u intrested

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Trajik does clean ass work but i ain't feelin this one is this nigga in a 747 with his grandpas shotty what happend you scratched the one with flame and reck in there snake skin jump suits

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
Trajik does clean ass work but i ain't feelin this one is this nigga in a 747 with his grandpas shotty what happend you scratched the one with flame and reck in there snake skin jump suits
wtf? haha ur gay, thats my shotty fool. stupidest diss ever u just hatin for real theres nothin wrong wit that cover. the hatin will never end! its all good tho I just really can't see why u would diss that cover tho, cuz of the shotgun? I went wit the concept of the title Fuck Laws And MY Enemies ready for war thats what my name means

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
It ain't kuz of the shotty I just threw that in there I just ain't feelin it I would of came with some sick ass shit on a cover it looks fake and cheesy but that's me you going to have good and bad opinions you going to get love and hate and of course I'm going to be the one bringing the bad and the hate kuz that's me i ain't going to lie kuz a mutha fucka is a norteno if i ain't feelin it i ain't feelin it i don't know something about you makes me want to pick on you like the slow kid that gets pushed around