New A Wax music #RapperBlood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
Shits dope ass usual. Here's how you know Wax is dope. Who is the hardest group to get props from?.......Siccness cats, and not only has he done that fools use to lightweight hate on him on them boards. So that's means he made fools respect his craft. A la Kobe, bonds or other fools that you want to hate but got your respect!

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
i havent listened really to awax since damn near savage times album i heard a few tracks hes done here and their the last year or so and i wasnt really feelin it just my opinion hes production used to be different and have a certain sound to it that defined awax from what i heard the last year is him on down south production and his voice gets ate up by the beat due to his low monotone type voice. but this is probably the best track ive heard from him the last year i can mos def say that!

Mar 23, 2012
DOPE TRACK , ITS KINDA FUNNY HOW HUS & JACK BEING HELLA QUIET , I THOUGHT THEY WOULD HAVE RESPONDED TO THIS BY NOW, I MEAN WE ALL KNOW THATS WHAT THEY LIKE TO DO, MAKE A MILLION DISS TRACKS,LOL, I MIGHT BE JUMPING THE GUN HERE THO, IM SURE A DISS MIXTAPE IS ON ITS WAY,LOL, ANYWAYS GOOD SHIT WAX