New A Wax music #RapperBlood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
Yea beat was dope but I'm guessin these computer speakers ain't really do it justice. Wax came clean w/ the lyrics and the hashtag is fuckin hilarious.

I'm hoping the positive feedback from the sicc a couple weeks back fueled the hashtag on the title lol

Feb 18, 2011
Nonstop came with a ridiculous beat as always. I've heard shit he's done for other people, wasn't my cup of tea. I think he saves the dope shit for Wax. Him & Wax are a perfect combo.

@Dutch - I'm glad to hear its mainly solo's for ELM. A lot of times,the features take away from his songs. Very few can hang with him on a track.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Aye dutch any majors showing interest in Wax?
wax still has to make "hit" records. His word play and songs are surely gaining attention but the big boys want product they can move to the masses. As wax grows as an artist, so will the interest from the majors. But for the record he has taken a couple of meetings in LA with a few people about a few things, but nothing concrete. He is just warming up! These next 12 months are going to be filled with a lot of music, videos and content. We will see where it takes him. Only thing he is looking for right now is true support from the people who appreciate his craft. And hopefully he puts enough dope music out to even convert some of the "naysayers" into supporters. 2012 looks good though! Trying to put a tour together for him. He is wanting to get out and start doing shows for the first time in his career. He feels like thats the next step for him. So we will see what happens.

Sep 25, 2008
100. Beat and song is dope. Can't wait for that ELM album to come out... been waitin' for a solo for a hot minute. Like been said, glad there ain't gonna be much features. Nowdays, albums are full of features, taking away from what one has as a solo artist.

dhurt

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
He is wanting to get out and start doing shows for the first time in his career. He feels like thats the next step for him. So we will see what happens.
He's never done shows? Or you mean he never really wanted to? A surprise to me either way...dude is dope despite any controversy surrounding him past or present. He backs up his bravado with a solid product imo

Jan 28, 2010
www.rxboyz.com
He's never done shows? Or you mean he never really wanted to? A surprise to me either way...dude is dope despite any controversy surrounding him past or present. He backs up his bravado with a solid product imo
Wax has done shows sporadically. KC after Dre passed. He's done San Diego, Hollywood, Portland, Modesto, Sacramento, Texas, AZ. It's hard to justify doing small shows when the reward is low and all the pieces aren't in play. Now they are...so he's doing more.

Nov 14, 2002
i always said a wax was gettin better in time and that "street album" he put out a wile back is a personal classic of mine.those Nightmare albums are very solid too! i like A-wax when he raps on solo songs the most.

Feb 18, 2011
The thing is Wax can make "hits". Recession Proof/The Street Album had a more mainstream appeal. "On My Grind" & "Kriminal" were 2 songs that shows he can do that kind of music. But he said himself, he didn't like "On My Grind" all that much. Personally, I like when he does those type of songs, because he keeps the street appeal/lyrical wordplay while giving you something bitches can vibe too also. If he wants to really get a push from a major, he's gonna have to kind of cave in on that. Doesn't mean he's gotta lose who he is, just lean more to the catchy/mainstream side, which he's dope at.