NEW 50 Cent Dissing Nas, Kelis...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:
eminem feels he can act so tuff..always showin off his tats and scowling at the camera..lol
You just described 99% of the rappers out there. Everyone got their toughguy face on when the camera is pointed at them.

And all this Nas nut-riding has to stop. Some of you cats sound like straight groupies and that ain't cool.

Dec 18, 2002
damn who the fuck is 50 tryin to fool? anyone hear his shit talkin on The New Breed? Talkin about how him and Gunit are real gangsta and singin on every song (aka nate dogg hooks) is weak, though he dont realize the lack of hoods that really bump his shit. Does he not know that 90% of his music is being played in ford broncos across suburbia, can someone slap him please? Lets just wait for nas to handle it.

May 4, 2002
nigga need a hug was funny, cuz its tru......... NO ONE GIVES A FUCKif u got shot! u must need a hug..... aint hardcore either, cuz he got caught slippin

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
On RapBoard someone posted a thread where Nas was talking about the beef, unfortunately the site just got re-done last week so all the threads were lost, otherwise Id post up exactly what Nas was talking about, but this is what I remember from it...

Basically Nas said if 50 comes at him he'll 'end his career like he did to Jay'. Now, Nas didnt end his career, but he did put an asterisk on it. And 50 isnt that great of a battle rapper, he says some funny shit, but none of his lines hit that hard. He also said that he'll go after anyone thats gonna come at him sideways on a diss, including Em and Dre.

I hope 50 comes weak as fuck on this shit and then Nas just destroys him like he did with Ether.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
In my opinion Jadakiss would light 50 up in a battle. But going against Nas is just straight stupid for 50 to do. Nas will destroy 50 in a battle. 50 is okay at best (his older shit was way better). After hearing Nas's song Ether about Jay-Z I don't know why 50 would even go there. Nas is one of the dopest in the game ever.

Nuttkace

dray

Sicc OG
Oct 7, 2004
nas & jada will murder 50 on the mic. why is he still dissing people? 50 is wack and he's old news. he just needs some controversy before his album drops so that he can sell more records.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
DUKDWNBCC said:
AND I SAW JARULE WEARING NOTHING BUT YANKEES GEAR. (NOT METS !!!!!!! BUT YANKEES GEAR !!!!!!) I GOT SICK TO MY STOMACH , AND SAID TO MY FRIENDS THAT WAS THERE , " THAT THE CURSE OF THE BAMBINO IS OVER " !!!!!!!!! THE REDSOX ARE GONNA COME BACK AND SWEEP THE YANKEES "!!!!!!! "JARULE WEARING NUTTIN BUT YANKEE GEAR IS A BAD SIGN " ,...... THE REST IS HISTORY !!!!!!!!!!! THE CURSE OF JARULE HAS BEGUN !!!!!!!!

LMMFAO

Aug 7, 2002
^^it was tight...and when it comes to lyrics it's bout lyrics...especially eastcoast, they have some of da hottest lyrics out rightnow...

Oct 12, 2004
^^u honestly didnt like ether?....or do u just not like nas?......ether is a killer....that ma'fucker killed jay-z ......ether was hard as fuck lyrically and beat wise.....

Oct 14, 2004
The way he totally destroyed Jay-Z as far as self-esteem alone was raw. Then he threw it on Dame. Is you Dame Diddy, Dame Daddy, or Dame Dummy. That had me rolling for a minute.