NEW 50 Cent Dissing Nas, Kelis...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
@Baygiants u honestly think in the event of a "falling out" between eminem and 50 cent that eminem would actually have the nuts to diss 50? i put my chips on hella mufuckin no..50 and the gunit are the main reason(besides d12) that eminem feels he can act so tuff..always showin off his tats and scowling at the camera..lol

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
siccfucc said:
anyway,its just publicity for his upcoming album
U said it...50's popularity is going down hill and now he wants a buzz again...He already has the most selling rap artist on his side today(Eminem) and the MOST respected and well known Producer(Dre) on his side, so he dont really need to over due it, but I guess he is trying to reach for the range of 4-6 million records sold..it aint gon happen...NOT enough people like him like that..Not hating, but 50 is NOT going to be a legend and if he does sell alot people are alwayz going to say that was because of DRE and Em...oh well...I hope this doesnt lead to him getting shot again, but he obviously didnt learn from the last time...this music bus aint that serious u already got scrill, so dont be mad if our NOT the tightest in your crew or people are getting tired of u, just play ur part and get whatz DUE to u, because of ur own talents and not because of other people..

Some might argue Pac started beef for pub, but I honestly believe that Pac was tight either way...Pac had everything..he had sound, flow, and Rep to back up what he talked...Pac had that voice that made people want to listen and ride form him...50 dont have that(IMO)...itz good though..well see what kind of trouble 50 get's in from here...

Nov 24, 2002
www.mr-dr.com
DEFCON said:
^^^^^^
thats y YUKMOUTH got scared of the game when he hit him up about the song him and c-bo did about 50. yuk blamed on that shit on c-bo, im not sayin this to back up 50 im sayin it cuz thats sum pussy shit for wut yuk did in my eyez.
Where do you get this info from man, I never heard of this. Plus it wasnt just one song those guys did dissing 50, try three. Plus did you ever see that funny ass video of Yukmouth dissing the Game. That was some funny shit.

Dec 9, 2002
CANDYMANHOOK781 said:
hahahahahaha i hope you're jokin with those fukkin lyriks, but i guess theres no reason ta expekt anything better kome from someone like 50 anyway....that is just some publicity bullshit if they're sayin tha song is too obsene ta be on his new album...theres no such thing as a rap song bein too obsene
If 50 Cent's record company is saying that his new single is more obscene than the stuff that they have been marketing recently, they are definitely trying to appeal to the younger audiences who still think that "controversial" and "shocking" hip-hop music is more cool to listen to than good quality hip-hop music.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Nas would damage 50s self esteem like he did to jigga, he don't wanna go there with nas.

Feb 8, 2003
Can't noboby on G Unit's roster fuck with Nas on the lyrical tip. I mean nobody NoT 50, LLOYD BANKS, GAME, YAYO, or Buck. 50 Cent might wanna think this shit over before he get destroyed once and for all.

Oct 14, 2004
Many people on here dissing 50 but if he comes heated like he did in heat then nas might have to tread lightly. 50 doesnt give a fuck about anything hes been shot some 9 times. If anything he will slaughter Ja Rule and Jadakiss. Jadakiss is one of the weakest rappers in the game. Fat Joe could slaughter if anybody hasnt heard listen to the D.I.T.C song Da Enemy. New Fat Joe is horrible. And Ja Rule is a fucking joke i have never heard a weaker rapper then that. Nas isnt as good as everyone seems to think he is. He is better then Jay and 50 but he really isnt that great IMO but oh well. This battle will be a good one. If Game gets in it then it will be tight. I wonder if he calls out Killa Cam?

Anghellic831

Siccness Vet
Dec 26, 2004
H-Town
www.siccness.net
southbound said:
Where do you get this info from man, I never heard of this. Plus it wasnt just one song those guys did dissing 50, try three. Plus did you ever see that funny ass video of Yukmouth dissing the Game. That was some funny shit.
game hit him up about the song "that nigga need a hug".
if u ever heard the song i got a mill on it the game says that he asked him about the song and yuk's reply wuz "that aint me man, it wuz c-bo man,bay area bay area".

Feb 8, 2003
DEFCON said:
game hit him up about the song "that nigga need a hug".
if u ever heard the song i got a mill on it the game says that he asked him about the song and yuk's reply wuz "that aint me man, it wuz c-bo man,bay area bay area".
That song "Nigga need A Hug" is straight up Garbage. Beat was horrible.

7-1-3 Click

smalltown'n
Jun 24, 2003
Mtown Criminal said:
and i heard kelis is respondin with a diss track ..gonna be hella hard ya shmell me

haha. fuck kelis. how is she gonna diss 50? bitch can't even sing and shit. horrible voice. and as far as em vs. nas? hmm..could be one of the tightest battles ever. but i dont know if em would get involved wit em vs. nas.