Neema Of Unexpected Arrival/Major Announcement

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
Notes said:
Good shit Neema. You deserve every ounce of success you get.

@MI.. I just touched down from Cali late last night so hit me when you got a minute so we can finish our conversation.

I think it would be filthy with neema and wax on a track...Hell have notes on it too make it even more better...:D Make it happen captain

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Maniac541 said:
get them two on a track together !!!
Gametight said:
i think u misuderstood me man...we didnt sign them as a group....we manage them both as solo artists....and you might be suprised at the kind of tracks they can make together......im not saying anything yet but just prepare yall selfs for a never thought of combo
I wasn't talking to you in this case. I was responding to Maniac's post.

I'm not that stupid. I don't think I said it would be horrible if they did a song, I just feel their styles aren't related much...A-Wax is more gangster rap, and Neema is more mainstream club hip hop...Not saying that they both can't make a tight ass song together, it just doesn't "seem" like it would just come together and be dope...but I know Neema can pretty much do whatever he has to do, so I'll bite my tongue until I hear something.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
thearrival said:
fyi me and dsane got some slumpers in the works for this album :)
good, i told him 5 years ago to fuck with you. looks like i know what i'm talking about.