Neema Of Unexpected Arrival/Major Announcement

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2002
CONGRATULATIONS....IF ANY BODY DESERVES IT YOU DO. I NEVER SEEN ANY
ONE AROUND HERE HUSTLE AS HARD AS YOU DID WITH YOUR LAST ALBUM.
I'M GRABBING THIS SHIT WHEN IT COMES OUT FOR SURE. GOOD LUCK!!

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
I would like to personally thank everyone for their support of this thread, I brokered this deal and also just signed on to manage neemas career, this album really has the potential to open the doors up for the northwest so please support yall. Thanks again

May 9, 2002
Gametight said:
I would like to personally thank everyone for their support of this thread, I brokered this deal and also just signed on to manage neemas career, this album really has the potential to open the doors up for the northwest so please support yall. Thanks again
Damn, bro...doin it big yet again!

Congrats to Miles and Neema. Glad to see someone never give up on what they love in life.

@151-Is the album for sure droppin in June???You got me over here like a crakhead waitin on your damn album bro!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Good shit, I read this on myspace, or on here or somethin the other day...

Neema puts in more work than any other artist I've ever met in my life. He deserves what he gets, glad positive karma is comin around...

Congrats again Neema.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
that combo could be good, but a wax is more gangster rap, and neema is hip hop....if they could find a middle ground, it might be all right, i just don't see them making a tight some together....

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
i think u misuderstood me man...we didnt sign them as a group....we manage them both as solo artists....and you might be suprised at the kind of tracks they can make together......im not saying anything yet but just prepare yall selfs for a never thought of combo