Need People's Opinions......Check This Out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What's Your Opinion Of This Album Cover???

• That\'s Tight! Keep It.

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • It\'s Alright, Let Me See another One Before I Choose.

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Wack, Get Rid Of It!

Votes: 19 36.5%

• Total voters
May 7, 2002
New Concept

HHmmmmm,

Forget the run around get SHEMP on that cover hell lace it............
It may cost you more, but remember eye appeal is alot in getting your album sold before your competitions..........

Otherwise Ill give that cover a 3/4 West up....

Down

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i would take off the three faces and take 3 flicks with different expressions. Like the middle have him yelling, the left have him looking down, and the right have him looking up... just an idea

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
my thought

I would change the faces... Maybe keep the middle one facing you and have the one on the right facing the middle so you get his profile and same for the face on the left. So the two side faces are facing the middle. Or maybe even angled facing away from the middle. But overall it's cool, just needs a little adjusting.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
GOOD LOOKIN FOR THE FEEDBACK!!

Whats crackin yall, thanks for the feed bizzle, I take all opinions but to lace all of yall wit the real, yeah I know album covers will help u sell which is kinda silly because the music can still be wack, but I like tight covers to so I feel yall on it. But the cover to me is tight and to the point and simple not hella flashy and crowded,but u cant please everybody so its all gravy, anyhow to hit yall wit the main shit, my album is thunderous knocc pleez beleev, I put alot of dedication and work into this one. It is knocc from start to finish and alot of diff. shit feel me.. Yall will luv this one and appreciate one of yo bay artist puttin it down fasheez. I may have my folks hit yall wit some snippets later, but to the real fans of rap and bay rap at that, this is the one for yall, trust me.. Any questions, comments or whatever yall can hit me anytime.. SKIRTED!!!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
thanks once again to everyone for the extra added feedback, it does help.

like I said, this is not set in stone, possibly this cover could be altered or there could be a whole nother cover done with a different concept, not sure yet, that's why this was put up, to get some feedback and see the vibe on this one.

Doxx i feel what your sayin about maybe havin just 2 faces to make it go wit the title more, that's a interesting concept.

i kinda like the idea also of havin like 3 different facial expressions, but who knows, it may just change to a whole different cover, have to see what King Czar and the label think in the end.

PS: to the cat NorKoastal who said to have Shemp redo it, that aint cool dogg. I got much respect for Shemp and his work, he is doin his damn thang right now, but the Bay and Music in general where artwork is concerned does not live and die by Shemps work, every time u might see somethin you don't like u aint gotta go jump to someone else, just give some honest feedback about what might look better or whatever feel me. This is not a diss to Shemp in any way, his work is raw, but there is enough work out there for everybody.

May 2, 2002
it looks a bit like a soundtrack cover...to some movie, like gladiator type of movie :p

don't trip, it's cool. just voted on the second thing..

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
WHAT ARTIST???????

Yo to my bart rollie's tell me which feature on my new album you like the most or would want to hear first, and which ever feature gets named the most, I will post up that track of mine with that feature or features on it for yall to peep.. But the J.T. track and done yet so dont name him.. Holla gone!!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah i feel u Amaretto, it looks like a major label cover to me, that's one of the reasons that I like it, it aint all flossy, and it don't have like hella special effects on it n shit, just kinda down n dirty, gritty like feel me

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
blah

shytz tight, cuzzo.. i cant C why nyggaz aint feelin the faces, im likin the way its three faces but only four eyez n its blended in but shytz righteous tho regardless
but if you gave it a lil sicc ass border, make it look lightweight like a old ass book or sumthin, that would make it harder in my opinion
Blaccjacc