Need People's Opinions......Check This Out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What's Your Opinion Of This Album Cover???

• That\'s Tight! Keep It.

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • It\'s Alright, Let Me See another One Before I Choose.

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Wack, Get Rid Of It!

Votes: 19 36.5%

• Total voters

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
First of all, what do you think of this cover????

Do you think King Czar should use this cover for his new album, or should he get it redone???

Please vote and let him know, and post back replies with some feedback and opinions.

All comments are appreciated but negative hatred is not needed.

D

Don Mega

he needs to get his face redone i.e. (wutever that means) plastic surgery

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
It looks cool, but I think having 3 faces altogether like dat looks a bit weird...is it possible to have the two on each side faded a little more....that way it only looks like one face, but it gives the effect of triple vision or something...jus my 2 cents..

TKO

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
thanks for those that like it, but to get things a little clearer so both King Czar and I understand what you guys don't like, now you want what changed about the picture?? You don't like the 3 pictures being on there? or you don't like his facial expression or what? a little more detail would be appreciated, thanks.

Apr 25, 2002
i actually like the faces, i think it looks tight....
the only thing i would change is maybe the color of the text because the cover is too much of the same color scheme, it also might look better with a border as well.....

Apr 25, 2002
I don't really like it... Maybe if it said King Czar at the top, and the title on the bottom with the pictures in the middle I'd like it better... I think it would look better if the title was all on one line too. I like the colors and fonts and everything but I don't really like how it's all put together.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I don't think it would look better with the text at the top and seperated, possibly maybe a little more defined or other color added to it might help but i don't think it needs to be moved.

as far as a border, there's actually a couple of em on there already, there's a glow and a lil cracked decayed border type thing on there, they just real light, maybe i'll darken them a lil more or add some more to em.

Who know's we may do a whole nother cover, just tryin to get some feedback from the public, all comments are appreciated.

The King Czar & Ammunition album has been put on hold for now, Ammunition is persuing other business ventures, so for now there will be a new King Czar solo album, which Ammunition will appear on about 4 or 5 songs and produce some of em too.

Keep the comments and votes coming, they are a big help, thanks

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I would just have two faces on the cover. The title indicates two sides of a person, so it would make sense to just have two faces. And the color scheme is too one dimensional. It all just looks the same with one tone like that with nothing to really catch your eye and stand out. That's my two pieces of faded copper.

Gone,
Doxx