NECRO is da sickness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
Necro is the shit is style is brutal and when he collaps with Ill Bill they come out heated I think they are two of the best white rappers after loki that I know

May 14, 2002
All Hallowz Eve said:

Man are you crazy? Eminem would eat that faggot up... But you're right Loki is tighter than Necro... Necro just don't got the look... He looks like a little punk...

Don't compare necro to eminem untill you download some freestyles done by necro and you'll know that necro is better then eminem and with his normal songs is necro also better

Apr 25, 2002
YEA NECRO GOT SKILL FOR SHO BUT....LIKE FEMIFEM HE AINT RAPPIN BOUT WHAT IM TRYNA HEAR..POINT BLANK...AS FAR AS WHAT OTHER DUDE SAID..."HE AINT GOT THE LOOK"...DAMN HOMIE...IF YOUR PICKIN UP CD'S BASED ON HOW PRETTY THE ARTIST IS THAT MUST EXPLAIN ALL THEM NSYNC ALBUMS IN YOUR CLOSET!...NAW J/P BUT THAT STATEMENT WAS WEAK

May 20, 2002
www.gadood.tk
Necro is tight as fucc , and the shit is Unhatable , y'all little fuccin' babies 'Yeah but he is from the eastcoast.... so if i bumped that my homies might think i'm not cool....' grow up little bitches, y'all ain't even heard enough to dislike this shit... Most off y'all like bumpin' Lynch for his Sicc Baby Gnawin' lyrics , well peep "Necro - Garbagebags" ..... Compared to that.... lynch's shit sound childish.... Nec's flows are almost always on point , and his lyrics keep blowin' ya away on every recheck of a track.

pz's.

May 22, 2002
I SEN SOME POST SAYING IF YOU TALK ABOUT NEGRO ONE MORE
TIME THERE GOING TO BOOT YOU OFF THE FORUM OR SOME SHIT
HE MUST SUCK THOUGH CUZZ PEOPLE TALKING BAD ON HIM!
WHAT IS HE ON SO I COULD PEEP WHAT HE GOTS TO SAY!

May 14, 2002
HE MUST SUCK THOUGH CUZZ PEOPLE TALKING BAD ON HIM!

So because people say he sucks you think he really sucks without hearing one song of him.. FUCK THAT

Just check him out and decide for your self