NECRO is da sickness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
calipimpin you have gone to just about every forum and created a topic complmenting necro, but say that again i cant hear you..try taking his nutts out your mouth..

May 11, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Werd, Necro is good an all but listen to his style and see that his style isnt like the northern cali gangstas out here. Hes a white boy with a lisp with a new york accent...

Siccness? How about Loki? Zig Zag? Brotha Lynch? Mr Doctor? Doomsday? Mars? X-Raded? Sicx? Thats some northern california Sicc shit.

Apr 25, 2002
NECRO GOT SKILLS BUT HE BEEN RAPPIN ON SOME OFF THE WALL SHIT THAT MAKES LYNCH SEEM TAMED....I MEAN...IF U PEEP THE ALBUM COVER OF I NEED DRUGS....ITS FUCKIN CRACK HEAD SHIT...BUT DAMN THAT ASIAN BRITTY HE GOT IN THERE LOOKIN NIIIIIIIICE

May 3, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:
NECRO GOT SKILLS BUT HE BEEN RAPPIN ON SOME OFF THE WALL SHIT THAT MAKES LYNCH SEEM TAMED....I MEAN...IF U PEEP THE ALBUM COVER OF I NEED DRUGS....ITS FUCKIN CRACK HEAD SHIT...BUT DAMN THAT ASIAN BRITTY HE GOT IN THERE LOOKIN NIIIIIIIICE
peep his new album Gory Days and u get this........ :eek: