NBA Trades thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Obviously you didnt watch tonights game. D. Rose got off in they ass. Now that Chicago is fully healthy there 2nd best team in the East behind Boston. Miami missed there opportunity today to trade the half part of the big 2 in a half in Bosh. That foo' shot 1/18 from the field, hes a fucken fraud.
Oh shit. I didn't kno they got eliminated from the playoffs for losing a regular season game in Chicago in February.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
No I'm not wrong. The Cavs have had a shit load of injuries too...you are what you are and right now BOTH teams suck.
The Cavs are the worst fucking team in the League (although they did beat both LA teams) Cavs have injuries??? Hmmmm, LeBron must still be injured. Their injuiries dont equal to Kaman, Baron Davis, Eric Gordon, and Craig Smith. But yeah I guess we do suck

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
So one bad game makes him a fraud?

He is avg. 18 pts a game, and shooting 49% from the field on the year. He is a career 20 PTS a game guy. If that is your definition of a "fraud"...
I feel like all season Chris Bosh has got an unfair shot. He's been playing really good ball down there and they need him. Look at the Heats numbers when Bosh is out...not good, as for Celtics getting rid of Perkins, it could be nasty in the playoffs they might have needed him against Chicago or Miami

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Man fuck that. You think the Clips are just gonna lay down because of this? BLAKE is gonna go ape shit now. Im pissed about Baron, EVERYONE in the organization EXCEPT for Sterling and O'Shey is...this is some bullshit. BUT I dont think we will lay down, we'll fight hard for our 12th spot in the WEST

Jan 18, 2006
So one bad game makes him a fraud?

He is avg. 18 pts a game, and shooting 49% from the field on the year. He is a career 20 PTS a game guy. If that is your definition of a "fraud"...
I was overdoing it, hes just not a superstar to me like he's made out to be. I'm sure his fg percentage is so high cuz he takes mostly high percentage shots. Biendris of the W's use to have a high fg percentage also cuz he had mostly layups and dunks. Obviously Bosh takes shots further away from the basket then Biendris does but you catch my drift. Bosh was the only decent player on the Raptors once Vince Carter left, I'm surprised he's not averaging more for his career then he is

Feb 15, 2003
No you didn't.

You posted that at 9:11 PM Pacific Time yesterday.

The trade DEADLINE was 12:00 PM Pacific Time yesterday.
I think the posting times are fucked up or something cuz ur post says today at 8:26 pm.. And it's 12:30 pm right now, pacific time..

I'm not tryin to defend dude, just sayin... I've noticed these times are always off

It's 12:32 pm now... Let's see if the time is accurate

Nov 17, 2009
I can't believe nates a thundercat now. That's fuckin weak. He coulda been a sonic if clay bennet didn't jack are team....it's still fuck clay bennet,starbucks & the thunder in the 2011!!!

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
They had that on worldstar, I couldn't believe they called a foul on boozer. Definitly the best flop job of all time. Bosh didn't even get touched n still acted like he got hurt n shit. Pussy ass. I was never a bosh fan, and this adds another reason why I think he's a faggot....

But he's 100+mil richer then me. He could give a shit....

But he's still a faggot! Lol.