NBA Trades thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Didn't the celtics draft Jeff green...anyhow I liked Perkins attitude and tuff play..he was giving David lee problems the other night....Jeff Green is a beast and adds some young legs for down the stretch...him and garnette should go hard...Kevin just has to get green to be motr aggressive ...which I think he will...good trade for both sides imo...

Jan 18, 2006
The heat are gonna win it all
Obviously you didnt watch tonights game. D. Rose got off in they ass. Now that Chicago is fully healthy there 2nd best team in the East behind Boston. Miami missed there opportunity today to trade the half part of the big 2 in a half in Bosh. That foo' shot 1/18 from the field, hes a fucken fraud.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
what happened to all that bullshit doc was saying, how their starting 5 still hasn't lost? guess they never will lose now, since perk is gone.
Which was stupid as fuck to say in the first place since they never beat our starting 5 in a series either...shit we barely had our starting 5 in 2010 either, we had a pegleg Bynum...

anyways...im happy Perk aint on the Celtics anymore...but...im now more worried about the Thunder...they're gonna do some damage...

Jan 18, 2006
lol, the Heat have no excuses. They had 9 point lead at halftime. Please everyone stop rooting for teams thats not your own

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Uhhh did I miss something? Since when were things looking up for the Clippers?

They still suck. The only thing good on that team is Griffin.

It's not like he's going from a contender to the worst team. He's going from a team almost just as bad. The thing that sucks for him is the location.
Youre wrong. Baron Davis, Chris Kaman, and Eric Gordon have all misses A LOT of time this season. With all three of them healthy...they're looking up.