NBA LOCKOUT OVER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
Mike Brown is gonna be scared of Kobe like how he was scared to check LeBron when he fucks up. Kobe might as well be a Coach and Player at the same time.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Warriors gonna catch the league by storm and make the playoffs cuz a lot of teams wont there team chemistry down while the W's just simply outscore you with runN'gun offense
lol...*sigh*...No they arent. Im a Warriors fan too, but its gonna be just like it is every year. Theyre gonna pump it up like this year is gonna be different, just like every year, lol, I'll be suprised if they win 30 games. Maybe I sound bitter, but Im sick of being led on like they give a fuck, lol.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
lol...*sigh*...No they arent. Im a Warriors fan too, but its gonna be just like it is every year. Theyre gonna pump it up like this year is gonna be different, just like every year, lol, I'll be suprised if they win 30 games. Maybe I sound bitter, but Im sick of being led on like they give a fuck, lol.
Lacob and West are makin Nene their #1 priority when the free agency period starts, if that happens, it could be an interesting season...

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
would be dope if Kobe would get coach of the year and regular season/finals MVP in the same year.
have you seen the games where kobe dominates the ball and completely disregards game plan? lakers fucking suck donkey cock when that chit goes down.

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
the addition of a first year coach hasn't impressed me, either.

still bleed blue and gold. but damn.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
have you seen the games where kobe dominates the ball and completely disregards game plan? lakers fucking suck donkey cock when that chit goes down.
he wont admit to that. dont waste your time.

but here is some proof tho. i remember this game like it was yesterday and i couldnt believe this faggot:

and here is a bonus

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
the addition of a first year coach hasn't impressed me, either.

still bleed blue and gold. but damn.
i will say, new management has got my interest up. i really hope i am wrong about mark jackson. because i loved his game and really respect him as a player, it is just that he is untested as a coach so i have no idea what to expect. maybe he can lite a fire under neath monta and curry tho, who knows.

and if dwight howard gets traded to the lake show, i will seriously boy cott the entire season.

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
he wont admit to that. dont waste your time.

but here is some proof tho. i remember this game like it was yesterday and i couldnt believe this faggot:

why i know what game you were talking bout before i saw what you posted? yeah kobe acted like a strait broad on that one. never seen an mj highlight like that tho.