NBA LOCKOUT OVER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
smush parker should never have played in the nba, what the hell were they thinking.

so I've heard that the players who went to play in china in their bball league, are going to be stuck there until march. the teams won't let them out of their contracts and they don't care if they refuse to play. if they don't play, they just won't pay them, but they'll be stuck in china either way.
fucking sucks for them.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
lol piece of shit booger green team.

this forum is one of the funniest on the sicc, imo.

if cp3 goes to nyc they will be instant contenders.
If it wasn't for the sports forum, I probably wouldn't even come to the sicc anymore. not that I hate the site, but the other forums can get real boring sometimes. sports forum is always crackin' though.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I don't feel sorry for the 3 denver thugs to be honest. They knew that shit going there. So have fun doing nothing in china and not getting paid.
Kobe shoulda went all out in that game 7 so I coulda said he was a ball hogg instead of letting his team die ha ha ha. I will never like that guy, period.
Sidenote: u guys watchin open court on nba tv? Pretty cool stuff.

Aug 17, 2011
i actually see your point but keep Jordan out of it. kobe aint nowhere near his level. Jordan might have won a chip with that cast lol

hes on his level, without question......kobe is on pace to ending his career in GOAT discussions. hes already matched (and even surpassed) jordan from a talent standpoint. now, its up to the rings to do the rest of the talkin..

Aug 17, 2011
I don\\\'t feel sorry for the 3 denver thugs to be honest. They knew that shit going there. So have fun doing nothing in china and not getting paid.
Kobe shoulda went all out in that game 7 so I coulda said he was a ball hogg instead of letting his team die ha ha ha. I will never like that guy, period.
Sidenote: u guys watchin open court on nba tv? Pretty cool stuff.

lol...so u a hater? ur one of those -i just dont like that guy- dudes, huh? we grown here, cud. this aint middle school, yaddd. kobe=the epitome of a professional. no need to hate on greatness when its right in front of ya face, my nigz.

Apr 20, 2005
hes on his level, without question......kobe is on pace to ending his career in GOAT discussions. hes already matched (and even surpassed) jordan from a talent standpoint. now, its up to the rings to do the rest of the talkin..
what? to match MJ he has to get 6 NBA Finals MVP's. Kobe has 2. 4 more to go. not hatin on Kobe but unless he does that he will not ever be better than MJ

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
only 90's babies would think kobe is in the GOAT discussion.

we'll just agree to disagree, we'll never see eye to eye on this one.

mj >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kobe
GOAT = kareem
magic >>>>>>>>>>> kobe

kobe is super real though, but stat wise, he is nowhere near mj.

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
because nineties babies bring it up, and have never seen mj play. mj made the league boring because of how the bulls dominated everything.

kobe is an elite, all world, all star offensive basketball player. but mj was a super elite all around basketball player. and i don't even think mj was the greatest of all time, though i prolly should.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
lol...so u a hater? ur one of those -i just dont like that guy- dudes, huh? we grown here, cud. this aint middle school, yaddd. kobe=the epitome of a professional. no need to hate on greatness when its right in front of ya face, my nigz.
You r fairly new around here so let me school you on something. Did I say kobe sucks? No. I just don't like him personality wise. I think he is an asshole, and only has loyalty to himself. Is he a great player. Yes. One of the best in the league. Is he better than jordan, fawk no. And epitome of a professional?! Wtf. U kobe dick riders kill me.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
because nineties babies bring it up, and have never seen mj play. mj made the league boring because of how the bulls dominated everything.
the part I bolded makes you look like a 2000's baby. the league was anything BUT boring from 91 to 98. what the hell were you watching?

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
the bulls were so dominant, there was no question who was going to win the chip. and i was born in 79. so i actually remember the time period when it happened. not looking back on the era and judging it. ish only became a toss up when Jordan left to play base ball for two years, and when he retired.