Nazi Jews ?!? WTF !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2014
The reply of a hate filled jew.

You obviously support their views, as well as support touching children.

Fuck you & fuck Israel.
its funny, you just admitted to hating an entire group of people based on ignorance by the means of brainwashing and you're trying to call me "hate filled". i'm against all government in general, but it's plain to see that racism/bigotry runs deep in your veins.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
its funny, you just admitted to hating an entire group of people based on ignorance by the means of brainwashing and you're trying to call me "hate filled". i'm against all government in general, but it's plain to see that racism/bigotry runs deep in your veins.

Did you watch the video?

Did you see your hate filled people & the rage they place on africans?

Do you realize your ethnicity is a nomad race living on stolen land?

Do you see the correlation between your jewsish folk & hitler?

It's okay for the jews to persecute the world, but the second anyone says something bad about them it's "1000's of years of oppression" & "whoa is me, poor jews!"

Fuck all that, we are ALL created equal, only you fucking jews think your higher up on the scale of humans & youre not.

Do I hate jews? Nah.... I know a few good friends, who happen to be of jewish decent.

Do I hate Israel? YUP!

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2014
jewsish folk

the jews

poor jews!

you fucking jews

Do I hate jews?
somethin u wanna tell us?

in reality, those videos posted are called PROPAGANDA. You can put together a video like that to make ANY group of people look bad. Fact is, this is not common behavior amongst Jews and Israelis. You're using the MINORITY to justify your hatred of an entire nation. It's like me posting a video of Muslim extremists blowing themselves up and sayin "look how disgusting Muslim nations are!".. You can deny it all you want, but you're not doing a very good job at hiding your deep-seeded hatred, brodie.