Nazi Jews ?!? WTF !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
wow in a weird turn of events we discover that S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE = NAMO @NAMO
lmao ...no sir.

I do not hate anyone, except stupid people... & those fucks are stupid as shit.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Detainment and interment will be at the top of the Department of Homeland Security’s to-do list.

And if you have any doubts about this possibility then pay close attention to the words of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia at a recent event where law students asked the judge about the internment of Japanese-Americans during World War II.

Keep in mind that this is coming from one of the people who will be sitting on the panel of judges who decides whether or not such an act is Constitutional:
Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia said:
Well of course Korematsu was wrong. And I think we have repudiated in a later case.

But you are kidding yourself if you think the same thing will not happen again.

That’s what was going on — the panic about the war and the invasion of the Pacific and whatnot. That’s what happens. It was wrong, but I would not be surprised to see it happen again, in time of war.

It’s no justification, but it is the reality.
this is why Amerikkka supports IS RA EL Zionists; same sh!t different toilet

Dec 6, 2011
L-town , 69 !!
Israel is doing the same thing to palestinians that Hitler did to the jews back in the 2nd world war (I don't talk about gas chambers , this is nuthin' but bullshit , lol!) . This is a fuckin' holocaust ! Fuck Israel and the zionists .

PS : Don't get me wrong , I got absolutely nothing against jews peoples , I'm only against ISRAEL & the ZIONISTS .

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2011
L-town , 69 !!
Yeah shit is getting wild out there. Gotta love the things some people do in the name of religion. RIP to all the children and innocent people that have lost their lives. The IDF is as much of a terrorist organization as Hamas, if not more so.
Zionism is not a religion , this is a political ideology . Theodore Herzl was 100 % antisemithic ... but I feel you , to me , religions has only been created to control minds and to divide peoples through ages and times ....

Jun 5, 2004
Yeah shit is getting wild out there. Gotta love the things some people do in the name of religion. RIP to all the children and innocent people that have lost their lives. The IDF is as much of a terrorist organization as Hamas, if not more so.
...And i was over here thinking The Hamas was a spread made from chickpeas, hmph.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Zionism is not a religion , this is a political ideology . Theodore Herzl was 100 % antisemithic ... but I feel you , to me , religions has only been created to control minds and to divide peoples through ages and times ....
I know what Zionism is man but a big portion of the stuff going on out there is deeply rooted in the two sides differing religious beliefs as well. But I agree with you on everything you said.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Rabbi Ovadia Yosef said:
"Goyim (gentiles, non-Jews) were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel," "Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created."
An "effendi" is a lord, or a master, in Arabic.

May 30, 2006
i dont blame teh jews at all. fuck it. it is survival of the fittest out there. forget the past. if the fucking arab world can't handle the jews, why the fuck should the state of israel care. nazi jews? well, so be it. but if the arab world should wake up and get rid of the so called only democracy in the middle east, everybody should shut the fuck up and remember these days. why the wannabe jihadists don't invade the occupied territories when they believe in jihad? muslim brotherhood my ass- Zionism is the reverse image of islamism.

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2014
Not sure how many of you actually watched this, judging by the comments here but:

It's funny how when it happens to the Jews, it's a 'travesty', a 'Holocaust', a horrible thing & we are supposed to feel sorry for them for "1000's of years of oppression"

but in this video they are saying the same things Adolph Hitler said about his own country & furthermore the same things he said about them being a plague to Europe, a parasite & nomad people who infiltrate each country with their own agenda, but this time it's not on the jews, its on the africans.

here we find them building concentration camps for Africans.

we hear their women saying how these "niggers" (quote from the video, not my view) are standing outside waiting to rape them (sounds very familiar to the Klan's women who have used that exact phrase)

we see race riots after hate filled speeches by politicians, followed by rounding up africans & beating them.

they even got people calling another Israelite a "nigger", saying she must have married a "nigger" because she is against the policy & views.

IMHO: FUCK those people. I am sick & tired of the USA backing the racist state of Israel's policies of divide & hate. These are the same people that taunt the Palestinian's in the Gaza strip, turn around, bomb them, & then cry about when the same Palestinians are sending rockets into Tel Aviv.

I got a small handful of friends of Jewish decent, but they are Americans to me, ...these Israelis are a hateful breed of their own.

FUCK THEM.

soundin pretty brainwashed over there buddy