NAZARETH THE LAST ONE IS NEXT YALL!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 26, 2007
i mean the biblical figure that we know as "jesus"... he was obviously of Islamic decent... and whats funny is that jesus is the most quoted profit in the koran.. all these motha fuckas are out here worshiping some bullshit ass spanish christian white dude ... straight TREASON! much better topic than nezarat....

Feb 5, 2005
i mean the biblical figure that we know as "jesus"... he was obviously of Islamic decent... and whats funny is that jesus is the most quoted profit in the koran.. all these motha fuckas are out here worshiping some bullshit ass spanish christian white dude ... straight TREASON! much better topic than nezarat....

BIBLICAL HISTORY SAYz "JESUS" IZ OF COLOR....

THE PICz & PAINTINGz OF HIM SAY OTHERWISE...

MY PIC IZ OF YOUR LORD & SAVIOUR G.H.KHRIST IN HIS TRUE FORM....

COLOR !!

NO PALE SKIN....

NO PERM...

NO GROOMING...

NAPPY BEARD & ALL !

SUM OF THOSE PICz OF "WHITE JESUS" KILL ME...

LIKE PPL HAD RAZORz BACC THEN OR SUM SHIT...

LOL

DO U BELIEVE IN "WHITE JESUS" ?

- GEEzUz

Nov 26, 2007
yeah thats what im alwayz trippin on homie! this whole fuckin country is a fuckin mirage..... 1 gigantic lie.... built on a fuckin White dude from the middle east hahahahah what a bunch of morons.. that why i was stoked about your pic.. word

Feb 5, 2005
yeah thats what im alwayz trippin on homie! this whole fuckin country is a fuckin mirage..... 1 gigantic lie.... built on a fuckin White dude from the middle east hahahahah what a bunch of morons.. that why i was stoked about your pic.. word

LOL...

ERYTHING REVOLVEz AROUND A LIE....

LIFE, DEATH, RELIGION, RELATIONSHIPz, PEACE & WAR....

& NOT JUS THIS COUNTRY, EVERY COUNTRY....

ITz THE WAY OF THE WORLD MAYN...

I GUESS U CAN SAY WE'RE ALL MORONs...

LOL

- GEEzUz

Status
Not open for further replies.