NAZARETH THE LAST ONE IS NEXT YALL!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2004
Damn this thread's outta control. spits you need to back off with the accusations and the shit talkin, bringin all kinds of unecessary drama into the siccness.

Jan 17, 2008
@Spits - Dont listen to these idiots. the siccness.net is filled with losers with no ambition. Some of the cats on here are cool but most are fucking losers praying for Brotha Lynch to speak to them in public. They sit on the board al day talking shit. They wont do shit and their rappers suck balls. X-Raided should have put out his cd long ago. People talk shit on the siccness because they wont do shit in real life. Keep doin ya thing. I been at it rappin for a miute and Iam tight. I could murder their favorite rapper.

Nov 26, 2007
@theprince make a track where you murder sav sicc and bleezo hahahahaha.. and there are more rappers from sac than Lynch and X... most of which rip them both to shreds (nolove).. its funny when people that aren't from here talk about it... funny how the only way to discredit our music is by calling us names and making shit up.

Jan 17, 2008
^^^ITs funny how "your" music is still stuck in 1996. Rappers work to get money. Any of the rappers you names are working towards money. I dont discredit "your" music...however Iam not impressed by "Sav Sick" or "Bleezo"

Oct 8, 2004
^^^ITs funny how "your" music is still stuck in 1996. Rappers work to get money. Any of the rappers you names are working towards money. I dont discredit "your" music...however Iam not impressed by "Sav Sick" or "Bleezo"
IT'S COOL FOLKXX YOUR ONE PERSON AND TO BE QUITE HONEST WIT YOU YOU HAVE UR OPPINION AND I COULD REALLY GIVE 2 FUCC'Z ABOUT IT WE IZ THA TRUTH LIKE IT OR NOT BUT THA FACT IZ C-WAY MUZICC WE DOIN IT SUPER MAJOR FOR 2008 ALONG WIT SICCMADE BUT YOU GOT UR OPPINION IF YOUR NOT IMPRESSED THEN DONT LISTEN TO US BUT UR MISSIN OUT ON THA TRUTH....100

Nov 26, 2007
why do you say that its stuck in 96? maybe your just stuck in your own ass... if anything the music today should be darker considering our current world situation... who says that music is about money anyway? you got your shit twisted. we make music to reflect our surroundings... we make evil music becasue evil surrounds us on the daily.. idkwhat your feelin but i hope it isnt any of that hyphy bullshit.

Feb 8, 2005

PRINCE THEY WANT RAPPERS 2 STAY BROKE THATS ALL. THEY WOULD RATHER U STAY DOWN. I AINT TRIPPEN. ALL I KNOW IS NAZARETH IS MY NIGGA AND HIS SHIT IS MAINSTREAM YES AND HE GONNA GET PAID. FUCK ALL YALL 1996 CHILD MOLESTING, CITY OF SACC, FAKE ASS STILL RAPPING TILL U 50, LOCKED UP 4 KILLING A SOCIAL WORKER, WATCH YA BACK WHEN U DROP THE SOAP, ONLY SELL 3,000 UNIT STILL ROCKING DIKIES AND A JERI CURL MUTHAPHUKAS!! EAT A DICK!

Nov 26, 2007
as far as im concerned when you go to jail your just gonna see some homies that you haven't seen in a while... man your never gonna be rich compared to the motherfucker that signed your contract.. hell be wipin his ass with hundos cuz of your asses rappin about ice.. get the fuck outta here with that bullshit man ive been sayin this for weeks.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
if muthafukaz say hes weak thats their opinion,
just like yours is that SAV SICC, BLEEZO ect ect are weak....
this is first and foremost an underground rap web site,
that was based around SACRAMENTO gangsta shit.....
its the dam life blood of why this is here in the 1st place.......
so of course people here are going to be pre-disposed to not like it.....
how would X-RAIDED look trying to promote his music on a site that
caters 2 people who like T-PAIN, LIL BOW WOW?
then get mad and talk shit bout other things
that have NOTHING to do with the music cuz people dont like it?
sum1 said it before and they were right, step your marketing skills up:
if u are promoting to people u know
have a great chance of not liking it,
take it like a man when they dont, and maybe those same folks might hear sum shit they like from dood 1 day, who knows?
if not, cant please everybody......

im writing this in the hopes that you will stop behaving like a child
and acting so outta poket even i have to chime in...
thank you, have a great day

Feb 5, 2005

IM FEEL'N WHUT HE COME'N WIT...

I JUS THINK HE OVER DID IT A BIT WIT THE DUBBLE VOICE OVER THAT RIC ROSS & T-PAIN BEAT....

WONT DENY HE GOT TALENT...

- GEEzUz

Status
Not open for further replies.