Nacho Picasso thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I chopped it up with him at my theatre earlier this year. He's a cool dude. Was actually surprised and thankful when I told him I had bought all three of the limited edition tapes for his releases with BSBD.

He's a huge movie nerd.

Props: fillyacup

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
ill have to fall asleep to this new BSBD before i know if im feeling it or not. i usually slap BSBD when i sleep or spend time w my chick, some of it (I, first half of II) was cornball to me. ill soak it up before i make a final opinion...it was just hella predictable i guess. id like to see them try something different than the usual noir sound.

i guess i like BSBD for that slow downtempo type shit so maybe i shouldnt be bothered by it. ill get back to this in a day or three and have a final opinion. had to throw on some rap too downtempo for me right now

hella appreciate the zip doe

Last edited:
Props: fillyacup

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
FUCKIN A BREHS! New Nacho album is what I been needing in my collection for a while now. I just hope he at least has a few BSBD beats cuz he said this isn't gonna be a full nacho/bsbd album he said that is next after this one droppin on the 31st.