Nacho Picasso thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Yeah 360_541 @360_541 it's nice to see him deliver such a dop product without the producers he is used to fucking with, goes to show he will shit on any beat you give him lol.

Props: 360_541

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Palmer @Palmer bro it was good seeing you at the show the other night if only briefly. I was really fucked up, more so off of edibles and joints than drunk, I feel like I saw you in a dream or something (no marty). That whole night was kinda surreal I was so lit. Show was a lot of fun though.

Maybe trying to hit this up the end of the month?

Nacho Picasso + Avatar Darko – Tickets – The Crocodile – Seattle, WA – November 29th, 2013 | Ticketfly

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^holy shit $10????!!! u fuckers living outside of California are lucky sometimes (sometimes.)

the Rittz, Jarren Benton, and Snow tha Product shows outside California are like $15 each. $27 if u pay in cash at a record store here in Sac. lucky fuckers.

edit: actually maybe its just norcal. the Rittz show is 15 in Hollywood and San Miguel

Props: fillyacup

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I just paid $25 to see Earl and Vince the night before last. Really depends on the act and the location. I forget how much exactly but Grizzly Bear tickets at The Paramount was like $50 if I remember right. Something like that.

I mean both of those guys are local and The Crocodile is a dive but a pretty cool venue. It doesn't surprise me it's only $10.

Props: DubbC415

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
nacho really showed his range on this, he tackled a lot of different sounds & moved between them seamlessly.

lol @ him going ratchet for duck tales, thats the slap tho

Props: fillyacup

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Damn, I missed Nacho when he came to Portland like a month ago because there was literally NO PROMO so I didn't even know until the show had already started. I fucking wish I lived closer to the 206 cuz this show is on my BDAY and that would be a great fucking BDAY concert. Shit I might just see if one of my homies is down to smash up there for it, maybe meet up with you and have a smoke sesh before the show?

Props: Nuttkase

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
@Palmer bro it was good seeing you at the show the other night if only briefly. I was really fucked up, more so off of edibles and joints than drunk, I feel like I saw you in a dream or something (no marty). That whole night was kinda surreal I was so lit. Show was a lot of fun though.

Maybe trying to hit this up the end of the month?

Nacho Picasso + Avatar Darko – Tickets – The Crocodile – Seattle, WA – November 29th, 2013 | Ticketfly
Yeah, I was gonna look for you before the show started. I didn't think they'd actually go on right at 9. I didn't get there till 9:15. Shit was already going down.

I'm hittin that Nacho show for sure. A chick I work with is good friends with him so she invited me to kick it with him before the show.

I'm gonna be hitting up as many shows as possible. I hit Smooth Sailing, Android Hero and Ancient Warlocks last night at the Josephine, had a fuckin blast. Forgot how much fun shows are. Hit me up for any show you're down to go to.

Props: Nuttkase