Nacho Picasso thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Well yeah basically. And Avatar Darko is from Russia. And BSBD is from the Bay and I'm sure other collaborators are from other areas as well, but they are all musically coming out of Seattle for the most part.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
then why declare it his 1st collab outside of seattle when it isnt, deniro dropped 3 tapes before his BSBD EP, hes def not mainly seattle influenced

May 9, 2002
And even though Av was born in Russia, he grew up in the CD ans reps Seattle as much as Russia. I believe he is Deuce 8 and his hood credentials are real and he is vouched for.

Not sure i dig his "Darko" personality, but he has been seriously consistant over the last 5 years. I believe he is in LA now though.

Anyone check out Cam the Mac? Dude is kinda west coast version of Wiz/Curren$y/DZA. This song is ill and the video is a cool little idea.

Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I've checked some Cam's stuff. It's pretty hit and miss at this point but I really like the song you posted.

While he's on more of a east coast or real hip-hop (lol) tip I feel the same way about Dave B from here as I do Cam right now...

both have some dope songs, some not so dope ones, and are still finding their lane as artists but both are young with talent, they just quite aren't "there" yet.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
And even though Av was born in Russia, he grew up in the CD ans reps Seattle as much as Russia. I believe he is Deuce 8 and his hood credentials are real and he is vouched for.

Not sure i dig his "Darko" personality, but he has been seriously consistant over the last 5 years. I believe he is in LA now though.

Anyone check out Cam the Mac? Dude is kinda west coast version of Wiz/Curren$y/DZA. This song is ill and the video is a cool little idea.

i prefer darko to young blaze personally

this cam ese be on some #tight beats

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.