Nacho Picasso thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
new BSBD? is this other nigga ill? ima peep.
Deniro Farrar is dope in my opinion but the EP with BSBD is what made me a fan of his for sure. The two dudes in Skull and Bones didn't impress me much with the two songs I heard leading up to the EP but I haven't checked it out yet.

If you haven't checked Deniro's album with Shady Blaze from Green Ova that dropped earlier this year you should.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
OH SHE BROUGHT HER BEST FRIEND THATS WHAT I CALL A WIN WIN

nah i aint peep it nuttkast u got a link?? ive never heard any shady blaze album ive slept on him really i only fuck with mondre really. squadda usually a lil weak and shady blaze never inpressed me but you know what hes a ill spitter.

put me on?

nuttkaste where the new antwon album? supposed to have dropped.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
#BrothersInScum #fanggang #moorgang

I hope these 2 never stop collaborating. I just figuratively creamed my jeans.

Sledgren and Cardo are frequent collaboraters with Berner and Curren$y, iirc

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
#BrothersInScum #fanggang #moorgang

I hope these 2 never stop collaborating. I just figuratively creamed my jeans.

Sledgren and Cardo are frequent collaboraters with Berner and Curren$y, iirc
For what it's worth Cardo and Sledgren are part of Taylor Gang and used to be their in house producers before they started producing for other folks and Wiz started fucking with other producers. They are still a couple of his go to producers though. I'm not too big on Sledgren but Cardo is a really talented.

Dope song too.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Not paying $10 for a instrumental album that's for sure. Well, one of beats already out there. Maybe if it was an actual new BSBD instrumental album I'd support and cop. I'll wait on a download link. Some pretty good choices on there though.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
The singing on this is fucking bullshit, but the verses are okay. First collab for Nacho outside of the Seattle area, I believe. Editing out the singing now

Jarell Perry ft. Nacho Picasso, Locksmith, and Torae - First Time

edit: actually fuck this whole song, it was wack from the jump

Last edited: