My Wife, My Bitch, My Girl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2003
in10city_131x said:
bootleggin liveshows - good
napster - bad!
ya true

now what the fuck is wrong with some of these people

when my E-Buddy recorded the ending set @ GOTJ all you were like hook me up with that... and cuz i used yousendit.com i could only give it to select people but i got it out there for you all.... i made mp3 of it cuz i know you guys love tech..... come on live stuff is good promotion in my book

now the same person recorded the whole blaze set and i made mp3s of that.... faygoluvers.net loved them mp3s and put them up (but i did not give it to them someone else did) and you dont see no blaze fans bitching about it they love it

Sep 26, 2002
Tormentid said:
ya true

come on live stuff is good promotion in my book
yeah, Metallica build their success (or atleast a part of it) on an underground network or fans trading bootleg live shows. and they had nothing against that and i think still don't. cus that's totally different from the actual master versions of your songs being distributed freely over the net by some little bitch makin money off of advertizing on his filesharing program. (napster)

seems like a logical way to think in my book.

but then again my wife my bitch my girl is a new song. and it might be like a little something extra for the people who bought a ticket to a tech show as a thank you or something. if it is, then sharin a bootleg live version of that would kinda kill the spirit of all that

Oct 17, 2003
first off i think we lost the meaning of F.T.I. unless that was a one time deal but i still saw them selling the F.T.I. shirts

and if they wanted to see the show but had no ride they can get to hear the new song or watch it.... or if they did not see the show yet they can download it and wait till after the show to see the live shit on their computer.

but ya a video mix of the new song at every concert on hostile takeover would rule... just think of that could be a good thing to put on dvd bonus footage

i like knowing i got to hear what was it 4 new blaze songs cuz no way i could make it to the gathering *i had a free ticket but im still living with my parents so they said no :(*

Aug 20, 2002
hihi

shep said:

SO,NICK....was it really you, I talked to, (???)
and you told me the MADISON,WI-show was shitty as a muhfukka and you´ll post sth. about the WHY´S and HOW´S or sth like this???

Or who was this?????what´s goin´on here???

Aug 20, 2002
where did they jump in the bus as fast as they could,to leave you surprised as a a,dunno,.....

to leave you alone at what GAS-STATION????

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
alright this is actually steve talking to all u fuckfaces now under nicks name, nick has just found out about this and is a little TO'd that i would say this shit about him, so im sorry to say u wont be hearing any more from me on nicks name so its back to the strict boring bitchboy that is known as NICK, well folks thats all i have for u now until nick leaves his name on for me im out fucksticks,

Steve

Nov 14, 2003
techn9nehq said:
alright this is actually steve talking to all u fuckfaces now under nicks name, nick has just found out about this and is a little TO'd that i would say this shit about him, so im sorry to say u wont be hearing any more from me on nicks name so its back to the strict boring bitchboy that is known as NICK, well folks thats all i have for u now until nick leaves his name on for me im out fucksticks,

Steve

as soon as your ass said twiztidmn9ner i knew who it was on nicks name

techn9nehq said:

Steve
damn thats fuckin' shit, i was just starting to enjoy nick's new personality :(