My Wife, My Bitch, My Girl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2003
*Topic Change*

/me wishes to see some tech n9ne footage

a real easy video to do is just a bunch of live clips over a song (yes i know icp did it and i hated the one they made)

Nov 14, 2002
So what's the deal with you lately nick? You have Travis staring over your shoulder when you check the boards these days or do you just have a faygo bottle up your ass? And as if someone recording the song would be like, this revolutionary new idea. People have been recording rare songs forever.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I think it is safe to say that 95% of us on the board are going to buy the album when it comes out but why do we have to wait? I mean, maybe you don't know what it is like waiting for new tech shit anymore since you have all of the completed songs already on the ipod, but we only get to hear the song once at a show. Most people at the show are fucked up anyways and the sound quality isn't always the best so we don't get to catch half of the song. I don't see a problem with posting up audio of it...I don't even care if it is shit quality with you screaming the real tech n9ne.com in the background.

Oct 23, 2002
www.chapmanrecording.com
AaronDontezGr8t said:
I think it is safe to say that 95% of us on the board are going to buy the album when it comes out but why do we have to wait? I mean, maybe you don't know what it is like waiting for new tech shit anymore since you have all of the completed songs already on the ipod, but we only get to hear the song once at a show. Most people at the show are fucked up anyways and the sound quality isn't always the best so we don't get to catch half of the song. I don't see a problem with posting up audio of it...I don't even care if it is shit quality with you screaming the real tech n9ne.com in the background.

The reason he/and I would never post any new music here is because the shit would spread all over the inernet in no time. It's hard to get distribution, etc when your songs are already all over the net. Noone's getting this album til it's finished...sorry guys

Oct 17, 2003
true story

before i made that post someone IMed me on aim and was like "i know you are bootleging tech n9ne stuff" so im like ya i recorded part of the show and it was real funny cuz hes like "tech will be so mad" and im like well i talked to the PDM webmaster and i bet he is proud of me!

coming soon PDM live from MN

3 clips and they suck ass.... the worst quality ever!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
uh ur all a bunch of idiot bootleggers and i hate you all, duh i run a camera im the camera man, derrrrrrrrr,,, im so tired of all the bullshit posts on here im gonna, start banning people from here because im the man around these parts, i dont care who u are trick420, twiztedmn9ner, michpimpin, slither, torminted, u can all be banned,

the only safe people are strangelowregal and maszive cause the rule this board too,

p.s. zero media dont worry about wut i like doing with my faygo bottles, so stay outta my private life,