MY UNFORGIVEN VOLUME 2 COVER.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I

INDIGO

Profile For silver14209

Date Registered: 04-18-2003
Total Posts: 1540 (7.31 posts per day)

enough said....

Dec 18, 2002
wow, that's amazing to see how on any other board, people would just laugh at the picture posted and nothing else, but fans on this board have such respect for X that a simple pic has generated this much hostility and talk...that's just interesting to see

D

Deadly Game

cuz we normally dont have retarded posts and disrespectful cats in here......X is one of the few REAL rappers in the market and he supported by REAL mafuccaz......

and its never funny ta joke around when someone locced up and cant be there ta defend themsleves in the flesh......

I

INDIGO

exactly @ snakehead... these cats act all but hurt n shit like x is their brother etc.

itallians post is obviously a joke ... only hoes can't take a joke

who ever said i was "hatin" can gobble mine after she done with x's & siccmades

D

Deadly Game

^you east coast fag why dont you go find a board where they talk about ya fake rappers like jay z.....

I

INDIGO

lol theres nothing "deadly" about you.....
dissing me on the internet with no intentions of real life drama = "game" ...... nah

if you gotta problem with me hit me up

otherwise miss me with that shit

D

Deadly Game

INDIGO said:
lol theres nothing "deadly" about you.....
dissing me on the internet with no intentions of real life drama = "game" ...... nah

if you gotta problem with me hit me up

otherwise miss me with that shit

Deadly Game is just the name of a song...i dont intend for it to be anything more than that...you tryin ta read too much into it i guess......my real name is CcytzO Loc....but it was banned by the administrator cuz i called him a bitch....my name CcytzO does fit me since i am clinically diganosed schizophrenic......wtf is indigo supposed ta mean??? its just a stupid color......

and if i lived on the east coast i would be glad to beat your ass but since i am all the way in cali you can miss me wit that bullshit....

Aug 25, 2003
tyson said:
^^^^ Fa sho. X made Epidemic fell three inches tall. I hate that nigga so it was hella deserved. Why disrespect A great artist like X-raided.
X-Raided didnt make me feel like noting, who gave you permission to talk about me. Oh yeah Iam not a nigga Iam actually white so your referance to me racial background was mislabeled. And if you hate me so what you some little kid that is about 12 so keep my name from floating in your mouth like my kids on your moms lips.

Epidemic

D

Deadly Game

lmao...he said permission....Ep....dont no one need permission ta speak on yo weak ass....