MY UNFORGIVEN VOLUME 2 COVER.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2003
so i read lochahontuses story about x-raided sending her a ups package with a burt doll in it, so i made this cool album cover because i think x-raided will use it if he see's it, and then somebody told me to make my own thread about it, so i decided to make my own thread about it. hey kaveo or lochahauntus, send this to x-raided and tell him he can use this for the next album cover if he wants to.

D

Deadly Game

your hella stupid.....if you wanna be a bitch go be a hoe somewhere else....if you dont like Raided or respect him then why even come in this forum??? Epidemics bitch ass already got a verbal schoolin from the X-man himself do you need one as well???

Jun 24, 2003
^^^^ Fa sho. X made Epidemic fell three inches tall. I hate that nigga so it was hella deserved. Why disrespect A great artist like X-raided.

D

Deadly Game

we know about the bert doll already but you tryin ta make a joke out of it as a form of disrespect....if X was free and you werent hiding on a message board you wouldnt make fun of him.....

D

Deadly Game

he is obviously a lil kid still......you makin italians look more stupid then they already are.....

I

INDIGO

lol.....good shit .... some of y'all act stupid as fuck talking about how he shouldn't post shit like that up..... please get your mouth off raideds sack

D

Deadly Game

man aint no one on raideds nuts cuz.......we just grown folks and got respect....lil kids need ta get they ass bacc in school instead of playin on the net.......