My Uncle is dying.. and Joker. is NOT smiling.... :(

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
for reals.

on some 'my uncle's dyin so let me knock this out on the sicc real quick so I can focus on my fam' type shit.
Quite honestly, I'm sick of the whole RIP (insert name here) or say a prayer for (insert name here) shit. In reality, nobody online gives a shit. Really though. I've had so many shitty things happen from deaths in the family and other crazy shit that I don't ever feel the need to bore the siccness with. Fuck I don't even tell people at work shit.

Jul 24, 2008
Quite honestly, I'm sick of the whole RIP (insert name here) or say a prayer for (insert name here) shit. In reality, nobody online gives a shit. Really though. I've had so many shitty things happen from deaths in the family and other crazy shit that I don't ever feel the need to bore the siccness with. Fuck I don't even tell people at work shit.
i'm sorry 2 hear dat

Jun 4, 2004
Remember when MEXCOM said he got the aids.......

and we all felt bad for talking shit......

well some of us....

then he was exposed and had no aids....

well you got one more day to produce a video...

liar....

:ermm:

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
lol thats cold izk
lmfao man it's true though. I mean yeah RIP......"big tiny loc" for example, but really who gives a shit? And is Big Tiny Loc reading what you wrote? I mean if motherfucker is in heaven or hell, why would he be reading the siccness? I'm just saying, keep that shit personal.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
RIP, I hope you get better Likwid.

Free Chree and PSD tha Flyer!

Jun 5, 2004
DUDE U GOT PROBLEMS...

UR TALKING ABOUT UR FAMILY DYING BUT U STILL TRYNA ACT LIKE A CARTOON... U NEEDA SNAP BACK INTO REALITY... U NEED TO TAKE THAT KINDA SHIT SERIOUSLY

AND UR NOT THE JOKER, UR A DUDE WITH A HONEY NUT CHEERIO BOX ON HIS HEAD

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Dang. Sorry to hear that.

Hope it gets better for you.

Stay up.